Describe in ONE word your overriding emotion at full time on Saturday if we are relegated

28 minutes ago, drw1909 said:

Dejavu (where it all started for me in 1961)

Talking of dejavu, I remember the 1957-58 season which led to the formation of the Fourth Division by taking the 12 worst clubs from the Third Division North and South. Despite a home win and an away draw against Rochdale, Dale got into the third tier by finishing one point above Latics, who became founder members of the Fourth Division. 

The crucial home defeat near the end of the season was a night match against Gateshead when, in response to what he thought was a bad decision by the ref, a bloke who had gone to the match straight from work, threw his lunch box onto the pitch. Then, knowing he would be in trouble with the wife when he got home, he climbed over the wall and went onto the pitch to retrieve it, with a copper feeling his collar in the process!

17 hours ago, rosa said:

Cables are playing in a promotion play off final in Saturday. Depending on how results go I might follow 24hoursfromtulsehill and Markoasis' lead and fuck Latics off altogether for non league.

There was a bloke in a Cables shirt at Chelmsford cricket the other week (v Lancs) 

On 03/05/2018 at 5:46 PM, rosa said:

Cables are playing in a promotion play off final in Saturday. Depending on how results go I might follow 24hoursfromtulsehill and Markoasis' lead and fuck Latics off altogether for non league.

great fkin attitude.....:o

56 minutes ago, Downender said:

:huh:......now I know why I rarely frequent this site 

What was more offensive, asking for £50 or asking for a bottle of vodka? I appreciate feedback on my material.