Describe in ONE word your overriding emotion at full time on Saturday if we are relegated

2 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

Annoyed.

At both the players and the manager for allowing our best group of players for some years get relegated while players like Jamie Reckord, Connor Brown and Michael Ngoo kept us up.

I'd blame the chairman (for not doing what was necessary in the last transfer window) as well as the previous one who in all truth has bummed us right up the arse.

Just now, rosa said:

Ugh. You're gonna be a right pain in the arse on the train home.

Stainrid stole ‘philosophical’. If you’re planning on being a grumpy piss-boily rant-arse, we’ll be glad our train seats are probably miles apart (the train home looks rammed) ?.

Guest Stanley30

Nothing, because it won’t happen. Have u load missed the last 20 years? We’re doomed to another year in this god forsaken division

Just now, maddog said:

Stainrid stole ‘philosophical’. If you’re planning on being a grumpy piss-boily rant-arse, we’ll be glad our train seats are probably miles apart (the train home looks rammed) ?.

Cables are playing in a promotion play off final in Saturday. Depending on how results go I might follow 24hoursfromtulsehill and Markoasis' lead and fuck Latics off altogether for non league.

40 minutes ago, rosa said:

Cables are playing in a promotion play off final in Saturday. Depending on how results go I might follow 24hoursfromtulsehill and Markoasis' lead and fuck Latics off altogether for non league.

Cables can't afford a new corner flag every time Harry Cain scuffs one in.

Relief....either way then we know, then we build.

its been a horrible week, I ummed and arrhed over buying tickets onWeds and the buggers sold out been feeling like our time is up and feeling sick with it all so come on latics prove me wrong

if our supporters who I am sure will be immense and will be singing their heads off, can't motivate these chuffers to win or willthe  ball into the back of the net...then so be it.

I will have the radio on full belt in the garden, drinking, having a barbie and willing them on...or I will kick the barbie over and burn the whole row of houses down in a hissy fit if we loose.....aaggghhhh

SHOCKED!

Because, after watching both Blackburn games there's no way this side could even be considered to be falling into League Two, Wellens will be Hung drawn and quartered on Union Street if this happens