O’Grady has been truly awful. 

Gardners passing has been way off. Lost the ball so many times.

Hunt very nervous.

Not one decent dead ball.

Miller is going to have to go off I’m afraid, which is a shame. 

Yeovil go down very easy. 

COG breathed on one of their players first half and he went down. Soft southern t**ts. About all he did though. 

Whatever happened to Hunt? Swear he was good a while ago.

Don't think Nepo has done much. I'd be tempted change him and the front 2. Miller only because these are soft

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

COG breathed on one of their players first half and he went down. Soft southern t**ts. About all he did though. 

Whatever happened to Hunt? Swear he was good a while ago.

Don't think Nepo has done much. I'd be tempted change him and the front 2. Miller only because these are soft

Nepo has been ok imo. Miss saved a certain goal after Hunt error. Gardner done nowt but give the ball away, but at least he is available and in good positions. 

That was not a good half of football.  Easy sub, Miller for Lang.  Nothing happening in the game, stop-start, really poor quality.  Lots of hoof ball, nothing sticking for us, O'Grady ineffective, Nepo needs to try something different to beat a man, far to predictable.  We are a very slow side, lacking pace badly.

Up side, they have been as bad as us and we look okay in defence. 

Miller is miles more useful that that disgraceful excuse of a footballer that is COG, however owing to the regularity in which these cider loving twats are going down it’ll be Miller off.

Nepo has been horrendous. Missilou our brightest spark which says it all.