9 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

As I was brought up in Friezland I've long since had a vague interest in Herenveen. And cows. 

Can remember Friezland Bowling Club ? after time drinking with my Dad some Thursday nights many moons ago. Sometimes I would go straight from work with a mate who lived in Uppermill to Fletcher's Paper Mill (where Dad did shift work) play tennis then snooker and have a pint till he finished at 10 o'clock. The canteen lady made us something to eat FOC and we'd make it to Friezland before closing time. The Steward left a crate of brown and a crate of pale bottles for after he turned-in, you just put the correct money on a beer tray next to them.

He said the first time it was short he'd "sack it!" - never was !  

Happy Days. 

22 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

If streaming can you connect from lap top to TV with a HDMI....it doesn’t work if using the app.

Yes you can stream from computer to TV via HDMI. This is how I watch the matches on ifollow. I set up the TV as another monitor screen.

2 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Can remember Friezland Bowling Club ? after time drinking with my Dad some Thursday nights many moons ago. Sometimes I would go straight from work with a mate who lived in Uppermill to Fletcher's Paper Mill (where Dad did shift work) play tennis then snooker and have a pint till he finished at 10 o'clock. The canteen lady made us something to eat FOC and we'd make it to Friezland before closing time. The Steward left a crate of brown and a crate of pale bottles for after he turned-in, you just put the correct money on a beer tray next to them.

He said the first time it was short he'd "sack it!" - never was !  

Happy Days. 

Friezland bowling club is a bit of an oddity as it is very definitely in Greenfield!  To bowl in Friezland you’d have to go to Saddleworth Cricket Club – which is an oddity itself as I can’t imagine why it isn’t called Friezland Cricket Club…   

55 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Think we'll have to perform better than we have in any other game so far to get a result tonight.

A worse away trip for a Tuesday night would be hard to think of. Godspeed to all traveling..

At least it's in decent weather rather than the depths of winter.

2 hours ago, Ex_pat said:

Yes you can stream from computer to TV via HDMI. This is how I watch the matches on ifollow. I set up the TV as another monitor screen.

See below 

Edited by BP1960

8 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I'm using Google Chrome cast, cost £25 from Currys or Argos and picture perfect from any device, ie desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone to the big TV without trailing wires.

Edited by BP1960

Decent laptops with windows10 can project to a lot of modern TV’s wirelessly.  So long as both are on the same wireless network. 

No accessory or wire required. 

-Click notifications tab, bottom right. 

-Select “project”

-Select “connect to wireless display”

-your tv should show, select it

-my tv just immediately shows the screen, on others you may have to change the input from the remote. 

6 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Friezland bowling club is a bit of an oddity as it is very definitely in Greenfield!  To bowl in Friezland you’d have to go to Saddleworth Cricket Club – which is an oddity itself as I can’t imagine why it isn’t called Friezland Cricket Club…   

That's why I put the ? can vaguely remember it was near/over a river, but then again I'd had quite a few pints before I arrived ! 

No Surridge will be a miss., Baxter on bench again, has to play at some point tonight surely. No Coke, Missilou gets another bite at it.  

Miller and O'Grady are far to similar, no runs in behind anyway!!  Let's hope ball sticks when up top.

Edited by deckyd

Lang had a record of 1 in 3 in this league playing for a poor side who wouldn't have created a lot of chances (Morecambe were the lowest scorers in the entire division with 41 goals last year). What does he have to do to earn a game? Imo is Miller much better as an impact player as proven on Saturday against Macc.

Edited by Ryan

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Lang had a record of 1 in 3 in this league playing for a poor side who wouldn't have created a lot of chances (Morecambe were the lowest scorers in the entire division with 41 goals last year). What does he have to do to earn a game? Imo is Miller much better as an impact player as proven on Saturday against Macc.

Surridge is injured fair enough.... but just play Lang.