Carlisle United (H)

3 minutes ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

We'll I thought his problem was about not being paid? He does seem to have a point about that going off recent events.

Some petty crap on Twitter? I couldn't care less, no doubt it was in response to abuse given to him. He doesn't seem the brightest I agree but he's not unusual amongst his fellow footballers is he?

Didnt he abuse a female fan in person too?  He’s an idiot. 

21 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Didnt he abuse a female fan in person too?  He’s an idiot. 

Think Rosa or Leeslover said something about being rude to a female fan and about the town of Oldham in general at a charity event for Gordon I think the story goes. 

His biggest beef appears to be with the owner which after this weeks events I atleast understand.

As the teams lined up then Gerrard turned round to the directors box as he was looking for AL.

Edited by GlossopLatic

7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Think Rosa or Leeslover said something about being rude to a female fan and about the town of Oldham in general at a charity event for Gordon I think the story goes. 

It was a charity event but not for Gordon, and was a young fan with his mum. 

Rubbish.  At least Miller is having a go.  No point playing Baxter if no one can pass to him.  Missolou is having a poor game.  Back 3 look shaky.  Back 4 look air tight.  Graham with ball at his feet scares me to death.  He would be better in a two, as is Clarke and young George.

Changes needed.  Revert to a 4 in def is surely needed.  Nepo on.

Edited by deckyd

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Problem lies with Graham and to a degree Edmondson who seem to be fucking about too much, Graham particularly looks out of his depth, nothings gone right for Baxter and Miller has done more in one half than O'Grady has in a month.

I move thought edmunsdson has had a decent game .... he’s rescued us a few time