Andy Rhodes???

Just now, Wardie said:

Nixon probably just quoting his source, if he  has a reliable one...he does say Bunn stays but not for how long. To me it reads Bunn is going nowhere.

You'd think if he has any loyalty to his mate then he'd walk.

Is he on a rolling contract? Any payoff isn't going to amount to much if so.

Just now, deyres42 said:

You'd think if he has any loyalty to his mate then he'd walk.

Is he on a rolling contract? Any payoff isn't going to amount to much if so.

No idea about his contract terms, Eyresie, but I would imagine a job and money coming in to be paramount over loyalty to Rhodes...who probably wouldn't want Bunn to walk away from his job, regardless.

22 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

If what Nixon says is true Bunn could be gone tonight let alone Monday. He will be distraught his ‘mate’ has gone, no matter what the reason!

Bunn is fuming with it all. I can't imagine he would quit because he knows he'll never get another chance at managing at first team level (he should never have been given this chance, but that's a different story...)

Do people really believe this joker when he says he’s currently funding the club to the tune of 2.4 million per year? He’s a bullshitter of the highest order, he’s on a power trip.

Abdallah out.

Edited by Ryan

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Do people really believe this joker when he says he’s currently funding the club to the tune of 2.4 million per year? He’s a bullshitter of the highest order, he’s on a power trip.

Abdallah out.

Whether or not he is expecting it back could be the bigger concern...

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Abdallah out.

With players wages, staff wages, rent for new stand and other outstanding loans don’t think 200k a month will be far off. 

I get that some people are still being slightly defensive of Al. And yes people have been getting a bit fed up with bunn, but to sack his assist the day before a game it makes no sense. Why not get the game out the way? If he wants to bullet them both or 1 of them do it Sunday . I’m sorry but I finding it very difficult to defend him, he’s a egomaniac! He is coming across like a mad man. You would think he would at least try and reign it in a little.

19 minutes ago, Ryan said:

That’d make our current annual budget along with gate receipts, season ticket funds and solidarity payments considerably in excess of 3 million.

Not having it. He’s a professional bullshitter.

I agree that he’s not giving us a lot of information but I’m not sure that  the money owed (that he didn’t see in his awful effort at due diligence) would be part of our budget. I think that will be additional as it wasn’t known about.

45 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Abdallah out.

Who do you want in? Will you ever want anyone in?  

Is he lying or was Corney lying? Or are they both lying? Or are the both telling the truth? Or are you being a bit of a knee jerk drama queen? 

We know nothing for sure. 

I’m still waiting for a logical and remotely believable  explanation as to why he “couldn’t get back in to the country” but now can. 

There is an awful lot of rumour right now and not much else.

Edited by kowenicki

4 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I get that some people are still being slightly defensive of Al. And yes people have been getting a bit fed up with bunn, but to sack his assist the day before a game it makes no sense. Why not get the game out the way? If he wants to bullet them both or 1 of them do it Sunday . I’m sorry but I finding it very difficult to defend him, he’s a egomaniac! He is coming across like a mad man. You would think he would at least try and reign it in a little.

Or he's realised that hiring Frankie Bunn on the recommendation of someone who is on record as saying we can't afford to go up wasn't the best idea. 

Sacking the manager is a lot easier after a loss. 

Getting rid of the assistant is not a new plan at this club. There is one constant person involved with that sort of decision every time it's been done. 

We have to have a manager, the next most senior member of staff is suspended and the next left today to go elsewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a new manager on Tuesday. 

1 minute ago, rudemedic said:

Or he's realised that hiring Frankie Bunn on the recommendation of someone who is on record as saying we can't afford to go up wasn't the best idea. 

Sacking the manager is a lot easier after a loss. 

Getting rid of the assistant is not a new plan at this club. There is one constant person involved with that sort of decision every time it's been done. 

We have to have a manager, the next most senior member of staff is suspended and the next left today to go elsewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a new manager on Tuesday. 

Happened with Dickov we had any others since?