Andy Rhodes???

5 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Hard to get much worse...

That's a surprisingly naive comment.

I don't think Bunn is doing everything right at all, but I think he has done more good than bad for the club since being here.

Our next manager will probably be on a par with the Italian managers that Orient got in under Becchetti.  Or if we're really cutting back then it'll be Peter Clarke.

If Bunn goes I expect things to get rapidly worse, despite them not being great at present.

11 minutes ago, singe said:

The average weekly loss for a L1 club, (accounts only go to last year of course) was 75,000.

We're not on the list as we only report min information, and were late with our accounts at the time anyway. 

Much better to look at the median for these kinds of things - that figure is massively inflated by a few ‘superclubs’ who were recently in the Prem.

2 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

That's an interesting question: can someone be absent if they never existed?

This.

I’ve been known to happy clap in my time but that’s not because everything is ok. Not everything has been ok since... well, I can’t even put a date on it - I started going in 1991 and everything wasn’t ok then. 

I put a positive spin on things Laticsy because I want to. I want to take enjoyment from my hobby. It’s something that takes over my weekends and I share it with friends and family. That does not mean I’m stupid enough to think everything is ok. 

But given there’s fuck all I can do about the stuff that’s not ok, I’ll continue to try to find positives. 

I’m finding it really really hard at the moment though. 

7 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

AL says he's personally spending £200k per month....what the feck on ? Hookers and Coke I assume, certainly isn't decent footballers :) 

He's with us at Northampton tomorrow, ironic as I remember the Chris Moore days and the man himself walking across the pitch before kick off to join the packed away end and getting a huge ovation….oh how we learned the truth a few months later

#duediligence #beafraidbeveryafraid

He is spending money Coke. Just not the good stuff. 

Just re -read your  post. You’ve already implied the joke. 

Aplogies. 

I hate my life. 

Edited by League one forever

5 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Who do you want in? Will you ever want anyone in?  

Is he lying or was Corney lying? Or are they both lying? Or are the both telling the truth? Or are you being a bit of a knee jerk drama queen? 

We know nothing for sure. 

I’m still waiting for a logical and remotely believable  explanation as to why he “couldn’t get back in to the country” but now can. 

There is an awful lot of rumour right now and not much else.

Your right we know nothing for sure. . 

Expect. 

He’s had 3 managers in 12 months. 

He’s sacked Andy Rhodes on the eve of a game. 

He sacked Bryne and Gerrard. 

A lot of staff have left the club in the last six months. 

He doesn’t pay wages on time. 

All of the above has actually happened. 

I’m sure there all nobheads though. . 

3 hours ago, maddog said:

This.

I’ve been known to happy clap in my time but that’s not because everything is ok. Not everything has been ok since... well, I can’t even put a date on it - I started going in 1991 and everything wasn’t ok then. 

I put a positive spin on things Laticsy because I want to. I want to take enjoyment from my hobby. It’s something that takes over my weekends and I share it with friends and family. That does not mean I’m stupid enough to think everything is ok. 

But given there’s fuck all I can do about the stuff that’s not ok, I’ll continue to try to find positives. 

Likewise.

6 hours ago, maddog said:

This.

This is where I am at, unfortunately the present scenario is seeing us heading in only one direction. 

8 hours ago, Ryan said:

Much better to look at the median for these kinds of things - that figure is massively inflated by a few ‘superclubs’ who were recently in the Prem.

Probably true, but I think it shows what we were up against. 

It's around the average (whichever you use) but as we know pretty unsustainable if you have limited funds. 

18 minutes ago, singe said:

It's odds on that it's about money isn't it? 

Albeit AR was GK and Asst Mgr. 

I doubt it was about money, if he’s pumping in 200000 a month I can’t imagine its worth saving on one/two wages. Assistant and coach are quite important! I’d imagine Rhodes spoke his mind al didn’t like it

Morning everyone... wanted to give you a tentative update as a individual Trust director and personal thoughts.

As you can imagine Trust directors phones have been on overdrive since the clubs two messages yesterday.  We are discussing the events and not ignoring your concerns.

We are talking, we are listening, we are discussing...honest.

I know its not much at this stage but I wanted to say something as I've not been around much recently on this board and you might have thought I'd won the lottery and buggered off

Cheers

9 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

That's a surprisingly naive comment.

I don't think Bunn is doing everything right at all, but I think he has done more good than bad for the club since being here.

Our next manager will probably be on a par with the Italian managers that Orient got in under Becchetti.  Or if we're really cutting back then it'll be Peter Clarke.

If Bunn goes I expect things to get rapidly worse, despite them not being great at present.

He's just managing by numbers, me or you could have gone in and done the same.

We need a Johnson type, young upstart, bit cocky - we did have one but sacked him.

14 minutes ago, underdog said:

Morning everyone... wanted to give you a tentative update as a individual Trust director and personal thoughts.

As you can imagine Trust directors phones have been on overdrive since the clubs two messages yesterday.  We are discussing the events and not ignoring your concerns.

I know its not much at this stage but I wanted to say something as I've not been around much recently on this board and you might have thought I'd won the lottery and buggered off

Cheers

Serious question - talking to each other or people at the club?

11 minutes ago, underdog said:

Cheers

I have a lot of respect for you guys and i understand it cant be easy but the more this happens the more i wonder what the point is in that stake in the club and the purpose of the trust. 

Where you aware or can you confirm AL is putting in 200k per month? 

Why is the trust always reactive?

Why do you not know about big changes or club statements until after they have occurred? 

How many times do you accept 'it wont happen again' before there is a challange back?

Why is the club in need of 200k a month.?I dont want to know specific loans or financial details.. Just confirmation that you know we don't have a choice but to pump money in at that rate.

Who is responsibile for failure in the due dilligence? Lack of info passed to AL or lack of understanding from AL

Again,  appreciate your all volunteers and this isnt aimed at individuals

8 minutes ago, underdog said:

Cheers

I doubt that many fans will be wanting to give you or your fellow trust members a hard time at the moment.

None of us knows what has happenned re Andy Rhodes but many are in the main suspicious of both the timing of the dismissal and release of owner update.

That followed by reports of months of unpaid staff pensions kind of jangles the alarm bells.

My personal thoughts,you should plan for the worse case scenario and be relieved if A, it doesn't come to that or B,  you do win the lottery and bugger off :chubb: 

21 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

I have a lot of respect for you guys and i understand it cant be easy but the more this happens the more i wonder what the point is in that stake in the club and the purpose of the trust. 

Where you aware or can you confirm AL is putting in 200k per month? 

Why is the trust always reactive?

Why do you not know about big changes or club statements until after they have occurred? 

How many times do you accept 'it wont happen again' before there is a challange back?

Why is the club in need of 200k a month.?I dont want to know specific loans or financial details.. Just confirmation that you know we don't have a choice but to pump money in at that rate.

Who is responsibile for failure in the due dilligence? Lack of info passed to AL or lack of understanding from AL

Again,  appreciate your all volunteers and this isnt aimed at individuals

You’ll never get a response Fruity, because they don’t know. What little they do know, they won’t say. 

Good people. Thankless task. Doesn’t do what it says, because it can’t. 

23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Serious question - talking to each other or people at the club?

cheers Dave...timing is everything and as you know...our clubs is brilliant. As I was in the pub last night when i heard the news re Rhodes, from my perspective its been with the Other Trust Directors, through the night, early this AM and it will continue. Think i'm up to 80 messages between us all. Some are on holiday and are responding, some are on the way to the match.

Thanks

12 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Andy Rhodes looks like a man who doesnt take any shit, all staff recieve letters from Aviva yesterday morning regarding 6 months unpaid pension..Andy then speaks his mind with the looney and is instantly potted for his cheek to question him..

Sounds about right.