7 minutes ago, mad4it said:

All we can do is wait and see , but the manager of wales, a academy direct and the manager of England ladies are ever going to have a conflict of interest with Salford City , so please stop clutching at straws . 

I didn't say it was a carrot for me.
But clearly the other managers have no conflict compared to LEague clubs.
"I am sure we will find a way of making it work " is the phrase people that want to hope can cling on to.

Edited by singe

26 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Why, no-one from the club has talked about Scholes

I know that, just about the whole sorry shambles. We’ve been without a manager now for a whole month best part of and since Saturday all these rumours about Scholes have been gathering pace and not a peep from them either way. That’s fair enough if they’re trying to keep something under wraps, but the rumours and hearsay have got right out of hand now and nobody seems to know their arse from their elbow anymore. Enough i say, get the owner on Skype to let us know what the crack is. 

Just now, bozman said:

I  think there are some follow up interviews going on after the press conference.

May be one of the journalists might get a less ambiguous answer out of him then.

I doubt his answers, or lack of, are going to change until he's spoke or spoken further with AL 

The one thing that does not square up up (I am9 9.99% doubtful he will come) is that Butt said he was desperate to get back into football, Scholes was quoted as " I have made no secret I do want to get back into football in some capacity", he's on record that he applied las time , and yet he said Whether that conflicts with Salford I don't know the implications of that yet.  He's would surely know the exact implications as he  desperately wants to get back into football.

9 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Looks like i’m going to have the join the realistic lads and accept 15th position. It’s too late in the window now to enforce any kind of promotion push, even if Scholes came on board...

You  need to get in the real world.

17th.