1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

To rollover and have your belly tickled or to not compete.

No. I was just saying that we don't have too many options in terms of personnel at the moment.  Our squad is thin and we have a number of injuries, suspensions (Maouche), and unavailable for whatever reason (Duffus).  I'm not advocating going there to roll over, I'm just saying that we don't have many options with regards to personnel.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

And if we go out and Pete's looking a bit clueless on the sidelines as he was at Macc then all's good? We're a professional football club not a frigging charity. It's bizarre to have Scholes waiting in the wings when this one match is probably worth at least a million (with a bit of luck with the draw) to us if we progress.

He stepped up, takes courage sometimes. He may look clueless but he can only do so much, players should take a lot of the responsibility. 

Not his fault scholes hasn't been appointed so I see no sense why the fans can't thank him for his willingness to be in the firing line.

What happens on Saturday is wild, a team and 3800 great fans.

What happens next is between AL and maybe scholes.

39 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Macclesfield battered us Saturday and let's be honest the ref did us a favour on more than one occasion, cannot go to Donny with them same personal expecting any sort of result.

Not got a choice really Maouche is suspended , Gardner , Fane , Coke Injured , Baxter not fully match fit, so the midfield virtually names itselfs

O’Grady, Benteke not fit, Duffus on the naughty step, Lang and Branger likely to start in midfield, which means we leave Vera upfront on his own .

potentially we can make a couple of changes in defence , but hunt is likely to start in place of Maouche anyway and Taylors’s been poor in his last 3 or 4 games, so unless Wild plays the young lads , we are stuck with the cr.p turned out on Saturday!!!

30 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I think there may be a few more issues than just the Salford City situation.

Please don't quote me on it because I'm nowhere near 100 percent sure, but I think the deal could be off...

What issues in particular?

52 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Please don't quote me on it because I'm nowhere near 100 percent sure, but I think the deal could be off...

Ffs i have just put my OAFC plates back on my car. I am going on a month's fucking stress leave.

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I noticed people have been asking Alan Nixon on twitter if he’s heard Anything about the Scholes deal being off, seems really strange for the club not to make any comment at all despite all of the media speculation surrounding Scholes..

in Oldhams case no news is always bad news

How long can AL drag this out? He sacked the manager just before the transfer window opened, appoints the youth team coach on the 28th Dec to stand in because there is nobody else left and not only that he then continues to bring in new players without a manager in place..We then hear rumours that Paul Scholes will be in the job in ten days , coincidently just as the transfer window is closing..AL is petrified of not playing this football manager game himself, he will continue to be intrusive within the running of the team and no manager will be trusted in any transfer window because this is his baby and he is paying for the right do whatever he wants..He is the one spending his money so he can run this club however he likes now...

4 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Every time we get a glimmer of hope of something good happening it's ripped away this club seems cursed with bad luck .we want scholes just please happen.

Could we be losing Edmundson too now Jamie Stott is back and Sefil signed?