So with the Scholes deal off I presume that puts us back to square one. After the FA Cup weekend that will put us at the 28th giving us about 3/4 days to;

Most importantly, get some bodies through the door.

A manager/ head coach/ whatever Abdallah wants as his next puppet.

I was worried when no one was appointed before FGR but appears Abdallah now views this season as a write off. Disappointing operational decisions have hindered us in January once again.

I have no idea what’s gone on with the Scholes deal but it was always bound to go tits up.

7 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I think there may be a few more issues than just the Salford City situation.

Please don't quote me on it because I'm nowhere near 100 percent sure, but I think the deal could be off...

Nice one

Kids are crying 

If AL listens to the fans as much as he claims, we need to make it known we want Scholes and fucking push the boat out to get him AL.

In all honesty I’m hearing bad things on the funds available for players from my source, so this is hardly suprising. 

Edited by LightDN123

8 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Please don't quote me on it because I'm nowhere near 100 percent sure, but I think the deal could be off...

What makes you think a deal is off?

Even without a source, Financial Fair Play means there can’t be much left in the playing budget. We’ve signed three players who weren’t chosen by a new manager and can’t move other players on due to injury (Fane, Gardner, Coke). I’m not saying they’re on megabucks contracts but scant imagine there’s much leeway in the wage bill. 

Cup money likely going on unpaid HMRC

1 hour ago, Boys in Blue said:

Even without a source, Financial Fair Play means there can’t be much left in the playing budget. We’ve signed three players who weren’t chosen by a new manager and can’t move other players on due to injury (Fane, Gardner, Coke). I’m not saying they’re on megabucks contracts but scant imagine there’s much leeway in the wage bill. 

What a load of bollocks. 

And who would be surprised if Scholes has sought assurances only to be let down by AL?

Like I said yesterday fucking off to Dubai leaving hardly a semblance of a coaching/managerial team in place and replacing our best players with ones who at the very least are going to need time is a joke, he's embarrassing the club and the situation is becoming a farce, it should of been dealt with and put to bed a week ago either way but no we just can't operate in a normal professional fashion can we.

Meanwhile anyone who questions the chancer and the way he operates is out on their ear, pisses me right off.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

And who would be surprised if Scholes has sought assurances only to be let down by AL?

Like I said yesterday fucking off to Dubai leaving hardly a semblance of a coaching/managerial team in place and replacing our best players with ones who at the very least are going to need time is a joke, he's embarrassing the club and the situation is becoming a farce, it should of been dealt with and put to bed a week ago either way but no we just can't operate in a normal professional fashion can we.

Meanwhile anyone who questions the chancer and the way he operates is out on their ear, pisses me right off.

Slowly, slowly.

54 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

With due respect here we don't know what discussions have gone on between Scholes and AL or even if its off or on yet. 

Let's just wait a few days (maybe a week or longer) and see what comes out.

2 hours ago, Boys in Blue said:

You forgot Robert Hunt & Samuel Edmundson

40 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

With due respect here we don't know what discussions have gone on between Scholes and AL or even if its off or on yet. 

Let's just wait a few days (maybe a week or longer) and see what comes out.

No, let’s not. Let us instead discuss who Scholes will appoint as assistant manager 🙄

12 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

However, Salford are making an announcement about the ownership of their club at half 11 so who knows...

45 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

“It’s the hope that kills you”

Used to plodding along in a fog of uncertainty and then something exciting and interesting is about to happen.... only to be potentially snatched away.  Depressing. 

😂😂😂😂

Calm down, it’s just about to happen. Getting up me n puttin ssnews on 💦