1 minute ago, rosa said:

Is Vera the worst striker we've ever had? 

No. Only started 3 games for us in total. Scored once. Not saying I'm happy or he's a good signing, but he's hardly had a string of games. Hopefully a pre season will do him good. Was playing for a team that's been in the Champions League as recently as October.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, rosa said:

Is Vera the worst striker we've ever had? 

Toss up between him and O'grady IMO, and they are both at the club at the same time what a time to be alive

6 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

No. Only started 3 games for us in total. Scored once. Not saying I'm happy or he's a good signing, but he's hardly had a string of games. Hopefully a pre season will do him good. Was playing for a team that's been in the Champions League as recently as 

Words fail me..I've lost it and eating my scouting hat.

2 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

How, he's started 3 games. Hard to fully judge someone based on that ..

I saw enough in 5 minutes..and don't think I'm alone in that opinion.

6 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Started three games because he is quite frankly dog s***. The goal he did scored was a pen and he nearly cocked that up.

Couldn't score from open play in Silks with a blank Cheque book, and a 12 inch strap on.

As you can tell I'm not happy. :shock:

Yeah, the pen went straight through the keeper, so literally the only useful thing be did was shite. If we were keeping him why was he off on a European tour when the season was still going?

I’ve got it! We are playing with 2 virtual number 9s. The clever bit is that they are actually there, but as effective as being virtual as the actual virtual midfield led system. The coach is a genius.

Just now, ddot_m said:

I’ve got it! We are playing with 2 virtual number 9s. The clever bit is that they are actually there, but as effective as being virtual as the actual virtual midfield led system. The coach is a genius.

With Coke as a false 8. Like it.

9 minutes ago, leeslover said:

With Coke as a false 8. Like it.

Exactly - no one will be able to handle us. Or understand the tactics. The art of faux tactics illusion football starts here. Just wait until the £30m bid for O’Grady comes in when the Premier League Cotten on

Archived