Trust Letter to AL

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Bit of a two fingers up to the trust isn’t it

It would be fair to say that it is a bit of 2 fingers up to the fanbase. The trust are representing the fans and the way they have gone about this is correct. The Clown is only showing his true colours if he has ignored the letter. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

It would be fair to say that it is a bit of 2 fingers up to the fanbase. The trust are representing the fans and the way they have gone about this is correct. The Clown is only showing his true colours if he has ignored the letter. 

Indeed by ignoring he is showing the class of individual that he is.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I assuming you will be acting the apologist again on behalf of the owner.

Missing a few brain cells? Said plenty of times AL isn't doing a good job. Choose to ignore every time I've said that?

You assume because I think the trust is toothless AL is doing well but the two things aren't mutually exclusive.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Missing a few brain cells? Said plenty of times AL isn't doing a good job. Choose to ignore every time I've said that?

You assume because I think the trust is toothless AL is doing well but the two things aren't mutually exclusive.

All my brain cells are present and correct thanks 

You do alot of pointing the finger at the Trust yet all they have is the best interests of the club at heart. You don't seem to hold the owner to account in the same way.

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

All my brain cells are present and correct thanks 

You do alot of pointing the finger at the Trust yet all they have is the best interests of the club at heart. You don't seem to hold the owner to account in the same way.

What more can I say than he's doing a shit job? If he was on here I'd question him the same as the trust. Without asking stupid questions like to see proof he paid a gas bill or teams budget for next season.

• Like 1

Regardless of what he thinks of the letter content he should have replied to it in some way or another. Even if he thought some of the requests were ridiculous he should have at least come out and said so.

I think Tracy has said that It is an EFL requirement that he has a minimum of 3 meetings with the trust/fans throughout the course of a season so to ignore them completely tells us everything we need to know about the guy!!

If, as he says, he values the fans support he is demonstrating a funny way of showing it!

This is only going to go one way!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Absolute nap that this just peters out into nothing now.

Early bird deadline will be extended until last game of season, most of the waverers will take the bait.

Cycle will start again when the rest of the big earners are released.

Yep. We won’t be renewing if there’s been no response. It shows disdain towards the Trust and a disrespect for the fans. 

We actually did renew our STs then asked for (and got) a refund after the whole Scholes palaver. We still have a season ticket for the rest of this season, although we haven’t gone since Scholes left (because of all the shit about what was going on behind the scenes couldn’t be ignored any longer - not because we liked Scholes). We’re doing Cheltenham and Exeter away. If we get to the play offs, we’d be stupid not to go. But after that, we’re still stuck with a shithead owner, and whatever the outcome, next season will still be a shit-show overseen by a shithead. So we’re unlikely to renew either way.

If he responds in a convincing way, however....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Exactly this. 

Dear all

I am briefly logging back in tonight just to keep you folks updated.

As of 18.30pm. The Trust have not had a response to the letter that was sent to the owner and club secretary by three different methods.

We are all disappointed.

We have already been advised by Supporters Direct to the what if we did/did not get a response and we are working on the no response now over the weekend. 

As soon as the next step is in place we will update you all.

Thank you all for your continuing support and dialogue....its good to talk.

Anyways, my new ink is on fire and my dog has decided to cut her pad so I am not amused....have you ever tried to bath a bloody dogs paw and prevent them eating their bandage off? any hints? its going to be a long night....

Thanks everyone and TBA

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Regardless of what he thinks of the letter content he should have replied to it in some way or another. Even if he thought some of the requests were ridiculous he should have at least come out and said so.

I think Tracy has said that It is an EFL requirement that he has a minimum of 3 meetings with the trust/fans throughout the course of a season so to ignore them completely tells us everything we need to know about the guy!!

If, as he says, he values the fans support he is demonstrating a funny way of showing it!

This is only going to go one way!

You know I have just been on the clubs website under the customer charter bit.

Still have SLO officer as Mark Lund...even though he is no longer is situ 

And it quotes old EFL requirement for 2016/17 season as 2 fan meetings and Trust would help run them (and we did) so the "we did not know" but is partly true as its out of date.....this season it is 3

Edited by underdog

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

Dear all

I am briefly logging back in tonight just to keep you folks updated.

As of 18.30pm. The Trust have not had a response to the letter that was sent to the owner and club secretary by three different methods.

We are all disappointed.

We have already been advised by Supporters Direct to the what if we did/did not get a response and we are working on the no response now over the weekend. 

Thank you all for your continuing support and dialogue....its good to talk.

Anyways, my new ink is on fire and my dog has decided to cut her pad so I am not amused....have you ever tried to bath a bloody dogs paw and prevent them eating their bandage off? any hints? its going to be a long night....

Thanks everyone and TBA

You might be disappointed, but be honest... nobody expected him to reply. He is not the type of character to be held to account by anyone. Especially the all-important (pesky) fan. 

Just now, maddog said:

You might be disappointed, but be honest... nobody expected him to reply. He is not the type of character to be held to account by anyone. Especially the all-important (pesky) fan. 

What me??? Pesky?......ohhh you know me so well...now mix in that I am a liar, decitful and shed crocodile tears when required.....what a horrible human being I am ...heheh

6 minutes ago, underdog said:

And people wonder why some have an issue with how the trust is run. Zero plan as expected.

9 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

And people wonder why some have an issue with how the trust is run. Zero plan as expected.

Sounds like they very much have a plan, whether it is to the tastes or goes far/fast enough for everyone is another matter.

Edited by deyres42
  • Like 3

Just now, maddog said:

How on earth did you come to either of those conclusions from that post?!

Probably because they're WORKING on the no response.

And as soon as next step is in place they'll update everyone.

So nothing prepared for the obvious no response. Even Stevie Wonder saw that coming