Trust Letter to AL

23 minutes ago, pk200 said:

Perhaps my question was not properly directed.I was asking re Trust membership ,not Board membership.

Thanks for your prompt reply

Hello pk200

You can join the Trust online as it is administered by a system called Love Admin.

I check it on a daily basis with regards to registrations, any failures, acknowledgement emails, card collections, payments and contacts/news articles.

Is this what you mean? I have just noticed an incomplete registration that was attempted at 9.30am ish this morning. If this is you then I will be sending you an email in the next few minutes.

If not, then just let me know how I can help

Cheers

Cheers Lookers.....

21 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hello pk200

You can join the Trust online as it is administered by a system called Love Admin.

I check it on a daily basis with regards to registrations, any failures, acknowledgement emails, card collections, payments and contacts/news articles.

Is this what you mean? I have just noticed an incomplete registration that was attempted at 9.30am ish this morning. If this is you then I will be sending you an email in the next few minutes.

If not, then just let me know how I can help

Cheers

Cheers Lookers.....

not me,already member.

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Do you mind my asking the origin of your question then....?

No not at all. Wiseowl stated in an earlier post (2/3 hours ago) that he had  " applied umpteen times to join Trust and had been refused" Hence my question.

Just now, pk200 said:

No not at all. Wiseowl stated in an earlier post (2/3 hours ago) that he had  " applied umpteen times to join Trust and had been refused" Hence my question.

....I think we might've come full circle here.... I thought @wiseowl was referring to re-joining OWTB after he had left under his last pseudonym nonaenever.....?

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

....I think we might've come full circle here.... I thought @wiseowl was referring to re-joining OWTB after he had left under his last pseudonym nonaenever.....?

OK. Sorry if I caused confusion....I'll just keep taking the tablets LOL.Perhaps Wiseowl can clarify it for me.

Edited by pk200

Well the deadline is upon us and just as I and others had forecast there has been no response whatsoever to the trust letter.

The mere fact that he hasn’t even acknowledged it confirms our suspicions.

If he wants to make his time at the club a successful one he simply has to get the trust involved and the fans onside. 

IMO He doesn’t give a hoot and it’ll be all downhill from this point!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Well the deadline is upon us and just as I and others had forecast there has been no response whatsoever to the trust letter.

The mere fact that he hasn’t even acknowledged it confirms our suspicions.

If he wants to make his time at the club a successful one he simply has to get the trust involved and the fans onside. 

IMO He doesn’t give a hoot and it’ll be all downhill from this point!

Deadline is 5pm today? 

43 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Deadline is 5pm today? 

That is the time we set.

I have checked my email just now, nothing in and I am off to get some more ink done this AM.  I will be monitoring the situation throughout the day.

We have been advised by SD of what to do next with regards to the next step if the deadline passes without contact.

We are sensing fans would like to arrange "something" for the match on the 22nd so we are considering this......we might need some ideas from fans on this.....So get your thinking caps on. More brains and all....

Edited by underdog

42 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Make 10 000 copies of the letter, fold them into aeroplanes and throw them at him.

That's a great idea. Get as many copies of the letter in as many places as possible. A set time to throw paper planes on the pitch; towards the directors' box or at Kevin Birkitt should get noticed on the telly. Especially when Sky will have been pre-warned about it. 

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

That's a great idea. Get as many copies of the letter in as many places as possible. A set time to throw paper planes on the pitch; towards the directors' box or at Kevin Birkitt should get noticed on the telly. Especially when Sky will have been pre-warned about it. 

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Make 10 000 copies of the letter, fold them into aeroplanes and throw them at him.

Really good and innovative.

Excellent idea Monty!