Trust Letter to AL

12 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Interesting watch. Is he really going to say “I wasn’t up to it” though? 

1 minute ago, whittles left foot said:

Do you really think he is going to say "yeah I shouldn't have took the job as I had no idea what managing a team in Lge 2 was all about?"

I was thinking along the lines of I should have never taken the job everyone was telling me he would interfere but I never imagined it would be as bad as it turned out.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

I was thinking along the lines of I should have never taken the job everyone was telling me he would interfere but I never imagined it would be as bad as it turned out.

And all that alleged interfering if it is still supposed to be happening has just produced 3 wins on the bounce under a different manager-I use the term manager loosely in the case of Mr Scholes.

9 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

And all that alleged interfering if it is still supposed to be happening has just produced 3 wins on the bounce under a different manager-I use the term manager loosely in the case of Mr Scholes.

One is obviously happy to work in that environment, the other wasn't.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

Can't see it programmed....What time is it on Mick?

15 minutes ago, pk200 said:

Deyres... Thanx been looking at tonights schedule.

Looks like you can log in and watch online if you have BT.

Sorry it's live after United game tomorrow as per deyres42 - old episodes available online.

Edited by mick26

19 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

When asked PW said it was because he knew the players and what they could and couldn't do. Whereas PS didn't and was starting from scratch. If so, he could have asked PW what he thought of the players and taken advice.