Expectations For Next Season

5 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Steady now fluffy I've got your back on this one.

Got your back how old are you? 😂 pretty sure everything I have said suggests the opposite. Why would I suggest joining the trust to change things if we were happy with AL? that doesn’t support AL 

Edited by adamoafc

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Probably no one.

I'm all for folding it all and starting again as apposed to being happy with mediocrity as some are on here..

But not actually happy to make an effort beyond posting on a website?

8 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

What’s the point in dressing it up?

Who's dressing it up.  Anyone who hasn't realised that it's a shitshow by now is probably beyond help.  You've made your feelings and your lack of appetite to do anything but criticise on a message board very clear.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Who's dressing it up.  Anyone who hasn't realised that it's a shitshow by now is probably beyond help.  You've made your feelings and your lack of appetite to do anything but criticise on a message board very clear.

I’m open to ideas. There’s currently no viable outlet for supporters at the moment.

I expect KIG to use the words ‘utter disgrace’ on at least 5 separate occasions 

BP1960 to tell us there was non of this analysis in the good old days. 

Shez to finally get his restraining order passed on Shucks. And Shucks dealer to take over the club with the tidy profit made from him. 

6 different managers before theJanuary transfer window

basically we will be to this league what we was to the league above. 

Many like myself will become bored to death of this and slowly slowly (😩) drift away. 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I expect KIG to use the words ‘utter disgrace’ on at least 5 separate occasions 

BP1960 to tell us there was non of this analysis in the good old days. 

Shez to finally get his restraining order passed on Shucks. And Shucks dealer to take over the club with the tidy profit made from him. 

6 different managers before theJanuary transfer window

basically we will be to this league what we was to the league above. 

Many like myself will become bored to death of this and slowly slowly (😩) drift away. 

Will I get my minutes 😂, to be fair I have have some now.

2 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I’m open to ideas. There’s currently no viable outlet for supporters at the moment.

Perhaps not.  But you seem to think that somebody is obliged to sort one out when you are not prepared to put the slightest effort in.

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Perhaps not.  But you seem to think that somebody is obliged to sort one out when you are not prepared to put the slightest effort in.

It's always baffled me this bollocks.

Should he become Prime Minister if he thinks May is doing a poor job? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarryBosch said:

It's always baffled me this bollocks.

Should he become Prime Minister if he thinks May is doing a poor job? 

may as well.  You're missing the point or on the wind up - who cares. 

In all seriousness :-

1 - We will have our worst squad in living memory

2 - Season ticket sales will be the lowest for years

3 - Our hard core home support will drop towards the 2,500 mark (and maybe even lower)

4 - We will be in a relegation dogfight and might well drop out of the football league

5 - The Trust will hang on to their treasured 3% shareholding - "it gives us a seat on the board you know!" and will not see that independence from the club is the way forward in order to unite the fans and increase their low membership.

The only thing preventing this will be some sort of dramatic change (e.g. reasonable 3rd party financial investment, new owner/ me winning Euromillions and buying).

I will watch with interest as to whether the "ground purchase" by the fans' consortium comes to fruition. If it does, then that may be the catalyst for change - it's about the only glimmer of hope I`m hanging on to.

I heard some happy clapper the other day saying he's pretty sure we will get automatic promotion next season! What bloody planet are such people on?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

In all seriousness :-

1 - We will have our worst squad in living memory

2 - Season ticket sales will be the lowest for years

3 - Our hard core home support will drop towards the 2,500 mark (and maybe even lower)

4 - We will be in a relegation dogfight and might well drop out of the football league

5 - The Trust will hang on to their treasured 3% shareholding - "it gives us a seat on the board you know!" and will not see that independence from the club is the way forward in order to unite the fans and increase their low membership.

The only thing preventing this will be some sort of dramatic change (e.g. reasonable 3rd party financial investment, new owner/ me winning Euromillions and buying).

I will watch with interest as to whether the "ground purchase" by the fans' consortium comes to fruition. If it does, then that may be the catalyst for change - it's about the only glimmer of hope I`m hanging on to.

I heard some happy clapper the other day saying he's pretty sure we will get automatic promotion next season! What bloody planet are such people on?

I like your comments and think they are insightful and well thought out. However ..... you’d said you wouldn’t comment till next season, about a week ago?