OAFC Latest Accounts

40 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

What's the £5.5k supposed to be spent on according to their criteria, they must have rules surely?

It'll just be consumed one way or another just like any increased handouts that some seem to think us poorly run/unlucky clubs should be entitled to from better run/luckier clubs would be...

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, leeslover said:

If they doubled it, or halved it, wage bills would go up or down by that amount and the same clubs would still spend to the point of threatening their existence 

Yeah, hadn't read this. Exactly. 

Why do only me and LL get this?

46 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Singe

Its £1.1m per club, includes the solidarity payments from the Premier League plus the EFL TV deal for the 72.

Just checked it again with Kevin Maguire and forwarded his confirmation on to you

I'm on about the £400k cost of independent auditors, and OAFC198 saying that (rounding it up to half a million which is not unreasonable) is unlikely to be just handed out. To a point I agree, and definitely the sentiment, but just showing per club it's peanuts. I wasn't referring to the TV money or solidarity aspect at all.

1 hour ago, leeslover said:

Great account that. I'm still on the lookout for Koweniki's go.

The board meeting throbbed with energy. Positive energy, challenging energy, but without confrontation. Each person put their view with passion, but all knew that we must come together to make the best choice for the company.

But of course it was like that, how could it be otherwise? I had chosen and moulded this group. Some were already semi-precious stones when I found them, some were barely more than dirty pebbles, but their polished synergism now shone like the Jewels in my Crown.

I spoke the least. Hitler was said to be the weakest member of his Cabinet. The others made power plays and strutted for attention  but he was Fuhrer.

The decision was made.

The sandwiches will be served at 12:30.

It was you who wrote that slash fiction about Kris Akabusi and Peter Andre, wasn't it? 

1 hour ago, singe said:

I'm on about the £400k cost of independent auditors, and OAFC198 saying that (rounding it up to half a million which is not unreasonable) is unlikely to be just handed out. To a point I agree, and definitely the sentiment, but just showing per club it's peanuts. I wasn't referring to the TV money or solidarity aspect at all.

Sorry my £400k estimate was just for league 2. Audit is not cheap. 

5 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I reckon Kowenicki says "yourself" and "myself" instead of "you" and "me". 

He loves me, he loves me not...

Look if you need a job... just ask.  I’ll see what I can do.  Mastered a bog brush yet? 

9 hours ago, kowenicki said:

He loves me, he loves me not...

Look if you need a job... just ask.  I’ll see what I can do.  Mastered a bog brush yet? 

Don't you value the people who clean the toilets in your headquarters? That's disappointing 

1 hour ago, tGWB said:

Those accounts are 14 months old, and admittedly are the only ones available. More up to date accounts need to be seen. The year ending June 2019, although not required by the FCA, should be available to view in September, as most company accounts take 3 months to be published.

Archived