Morecambe(H) 🔵v🔴

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

I think you're reading way too much between the lines, this guy is his own man and doesnt take shit from anyone, bout time someone said how it's going to be from the off.

6 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

I think you're reading way too much between the lines, this guy is his own man and doesnt take shit from anyone, bout time someone said how it's going to be from the off.

i get that with him.. That is  what has been missing in the dug out a manager with a strong character  who wont take crap 

Just now, Frankies6 said:

i get that with him.. That is  what has been missing in the dug out a manager with a strong character  who wont take crap 

I think some of the players got the gist of things to come and put in a shift, they'll be kept on their toes alright 

58 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

I have a "gut" feeling that all this management merry-go-round was contrived.

Dino interviewed in the close season.

Stevenage want silly money.

Latics do a deal with Dino (GUESSWORK).

Latics bring in an unemployed, unknown foreign manager......pay him £25,000 for 3 months with free digs in a good hotel.(GUESSWORK)

Stevenage have a crap start and sack the manager after crap (not unlucky) performances.

Banide out with the minimum of fuss.

Dino in 2 hours later..

We all know there is no loyalty in football.

Am I missing something here?

And stevenage start well? Come on that's ridiculous! I heard some conspiracy theories but takes the biscuit!

16 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Scholes knew what the Clown was like, he perhaps thought he could turn him round, no way is he a shithouse. 

I really want to hear your reasoning behind that last bit...……..because, for the life of me, I can't see what Scholes had in his armoury (apart from his ego and his non-existent allegiance to Latics) that made him think that he could turn AL around. All I saw was (to use the old phrase) someone who could talk the talk but couldn't walk the walk and got bored with managerial life very quickly and I would add that his sh*t attitude would apply whichever club he tried to manage. Some players easily move into management....Scholes was not one of them......he had no desire to take responsibility and very quickly got bored with what was expected of a manager. 

1 minute ago, mikejh45 said:

I really want to hear your reasoning behind that last bit...……..because, for the life of me, I can't see what Scholes had in his armoury (apart from his ego and his non-existent allegiance to Latics) that made him think that he could turn AL around. All I saw was (to use the old phrase) someone who could talk the talk but couldn't walk the walk and got bored with managerial life very quickly and I would add that his sh*t attitude would apply whichever club he tried to manager. Some players easily move into management....Scholes was not one of them......he had no desire to take responsibility and very quickly got bored with what was expected of a manager. 

He couldn't even 'talk the talk'

He was MUTE

5 minutes ago, latics22 said:

And stevenage start well? Come on that's ridiculous! I heard some conspiracy theories but takes the biscuit!

You made an unintelligible comment. 

I stated that my post was a "gut" feeling but please tell me where you disagree.

6 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

I really want to hear your reasoning behind that last bit...……..because, for the life of me, I can't see what Scholes had in his armoury (apart from his ego and his non-existent allegiance to Latics) that made him think that he could turn AL around. All I saw was (to use the old phrase) someone who could talk the talk but couldn't walk the walk and got bored with managerial life very quickly and I would add that his sh*t attitude would apply whichever club he tried to manage. Some players easily move into management....Scholes was not one of them......he had no desire to take responsibility and very quickly got bored with what was expected of a manager. 

god are we still going on about Scholes?? you never know he might come back to the club as John Sheridans Asst🤣 now just imagine how drab it would be in the bloody changing room and around the club, i dont think it would be long before id be contacting the AA or the samaritans.😴😴

30 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Dont buy that! Yiu employ Scholes and interfere. You then employ dino and step back. Nah no way!

Just now, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

Nice to see a win at last but Morecambe were definitely a team in Jim Bentley's image. The right back and the keeper made Anthony Gerrard look like a man at the peak of physical fitness. Lewis Alessandra hasn't aged well. They were another degree of shite compared to Grimsby last week but another team that could have come away with a draw. Still it was sunny and I enjoyed watching Dino waving his arms about looking like he was bothered. I miss Banide's small assistant though, he looked like he was going to kill someone in his short time here.

yes proper sunday league players I couldnt help but laugh when thier keeper Kicked the ball straight at Segbe and straight away put his arm up and claimed handball and the ref gave it!..used to see that kinda player on council pitches 

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

Dont buy that! Yiu employ Scholes and interfere. You then employ dino and step back. Nah no way!

If they do it to Dino next week we'll be looking out for yet another replacement and that's a fact.

Leave him to it and we'll flourish 

Dino looks very keen on ensuring the team can do the basics. In the first ten minutes he was on at Branger to stay wide and not drift too far inside. After each goal it was a case of “calm down, keep your shape”. As soon as we took the lead, slow everything down. He’s a leader of men. Let’s hope we can do the same against better teams. Morecambe were toilet.

2 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

If they do it to Dino next week we'll be looking out for yet another replacement and that's a fact.

Leave him to it and we'll flourish 

Aint happening they've interfered with everyoneelse they will interfere here too conflict is inevitable.

We seem to have got this idea that because hes got big guns the Lemsagams won't interfere they don't give a shit they aint going to learn from their mistakes.

1 minute ago, ShireBlue said:

Dino looks very keen on ensuring the team can do the basics. In the first ten minutes he was on at Branger to stay wide and not drift too far inside. After each goal it was a case of “calm down, keep your shape”. As soon as we took the lead, slow everything down. He’s a leader of men. Let’s hope we can do the same against better teams. Morecambe were toilet.

good test is  next Saturday at Carlisle where in generall our record is poor.. Love to see us coming away with 3 points 

1 minute ago, ShireBlue said:

We go to Brunton park with a swagger and we owe that lot a hiding, they've been crap since Pressley took charge.

We dodged a serious bullet there.

Archived