Morecambe(H) 🔵v🔴

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Aint happening they've interfered with everyoneelse they will interfere here too conflict is inevitable.

We seem to have got this idea that because hes got big guns the Lemsagams won't interfere they don't give a shit they aint going to learn from their mistakes.

Best have a rapid replacement waiting in the wings then, he might get into three stooges mode and bang their bloody heads together

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, latics22 said:

Your plan is based on stevange starting badly and sacking dino. The oldham hiring him. Stevenage start well, dino doesn't come to Oldham!!!!

Are you on alcohol or substances? Everything you post is very difficult to read. And who, what or where is "stevange"?

The manager picks the team and sets the tactics. If what he puts out doesn't produce the goods then he gets sacked...…..very difficult to prove!!!

10 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Aint happening they've interfered with everyoneelse they will interfere here too conflict is inevitable.

We seem to have got this idea that because hes got big guns the Lemsagams won't interfere they don't give a shit they aint going to learn from their mistakes.

Bang on the money! They wont change! They pray that mos skills will ignite the team and the sad sap will play the game

4 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Are you on alcohol or substances? Everything you post is very difficult to read. And who, what or where is "stevange"?

The manager picks the team and sets the tactics. If what he puts out doesn't produce the goods then he gets sacked...…..very difficult to prove!!!

Bit of a cheap shot and fucking petty...

8 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

That's a shocker even by your standards

13 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Is there any need for that ?

27 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Your plan is based on stevange starting badly and sacking dino. The oldham hiring him. Stevenage start well, dino doesn't come to Oldham!!!!

You are quite right. It's incredible that anyone actually believes the owner is so intelligent as to hatch a plan that is, at best, convoluted. He's not very bright. It's a ridiculous theory. These people are making it up as they're going along. Seriously. He's got a bit of money, therefore he's capable of following a clever plan. Get real. He can make a bit of money. That's it. Otherwise, he's a idiot. 

17 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

So you are happy to read that nonsense???

Happier than I am to read someone pretending they didn’t know it said Stevenage, and just being a general bell end yeah. 

I liked quite a lot of your posts before, maybe you need some more time away ? 

(Apologies for any spelling mistakes or bad punctuation- I’m not gonna bother to go back and check as it’s a football message board FFS) 

6 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

You are quite right. It's incredible that anyone actually believes the owner is so intelligent as to hatch a plan that is, at best, convoluted. He's not very bright. It's a ridiculous theory. These people are making it up as they're going along. Seriously. He's got a bit of money, therefore he's capable of following a clever plan. Get real. He can make a bit of money. That's it. Otherwise, he's an idiot. 

Fixed that before you feel the wrath of Mike 😳🙄

4 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

You are quite right. It's incredible that anyone actually believes the owner is so intelligent as to hatch a plan that is, at best, convoluted. He's not very bright. It's a ridiculous theory. These people are making it up as they're going along. Seriously. He's got a bit of money, therefore he's capable of following a clever plan. Get real. He can make a bit of money. That's it. Otherwise, he's a idiot. 

The game is littered with dodgy dealings......we only know about the one's that get uncovered. 

Are you seriously saying that AL is not very bright? He is a multi-millionaire but his one ego-driven moment of stupidity was to buy into Oldham. 

On 7/30/2019 at 11:33 AM, sjk2008 said:

Champions: Plymouth

Dark horses: Salford

Relegated - Latics & Macclesfield

Latics - 23rd

Other predictions Abdallah gone despite BB80 still giving him more time, Trust still waiting to see the full accounts

1 hour ago, sjk2008 said:

We played Grimsby and stats suggest it was even.

We played bottom of the league Scunthorpe and they had 20 efforts on goals.

We have just played Morecambe, who as predicted at the start are absolute fodder.

When we start playing well for 90 minutes against teams and looking the comfortably better side, people may start to agree. 

But it let’s not get carried away as though we’ve taken 9/9 from 3 promotion favourites.

Awwwww

1 hour ago, mikejh45 said:

You know full well that stevange is Stevenage, stop being ridiculous. He’s replying to your ‘theory’ saying that it all hinges on Stevenage starting badly so Maamria gets sacked and AL doesn’t have to pay the compo. Are you saying that he got sacked on purpose? Not that difficult to comprehend really. 

4 hours ago, O.A.F.C 4life said:

Today a Carlisle player got two yellows therefore seeking a 1 match ban. Carlisle have Wolves u21 on Tuesday in the EFL cup, anyone know weather this ban will get deducted or carry on to Saturday against us

👍🏻

7 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

You know full well that stevange is Stevenage, stop being ridiculous. He’s replying to your ‘theory’ saying that it all hinges on Stevenage starting badly so Maamria gets sacked and AL doesn’t have to pay the compo. Are you saying that he got sacked on purpose? Not that difficult to comprehend really. 

You could tell what 22 was saying from his first post. He did find the flaw with this supposed preconceived plan and ripped it apart. 

Even better is the later suggestion that DM started badly at Stevenage intentionally in order to play his part in it.

8 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

1 hour ago, longtimeblue said:

You could tell what 22 was saying from his first post. He did find the flaw with this supposed preconceived plan and ripped it apart. 

Even better is the later suggestion that DM started badly at Stevenage intentionally in order to play his part in it.

You need to read and fully comprehend posts.

I opened my post with the words "GUT FEELING", I knew exactly what I was writing but some of you have taken it way too literally. I also added the word "GUESSWORK" to the 2 most contentious points

(gut feeling. An intuition or instinct, as opposed to an opinion based on a logical analysis.)

15 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

You need to read and fully comprehend posts.

I opened my post with the words "GUT FEELING", I knew exactly what I was writing but some of you have taken it way too literally. I also added the word "GUESSWORK" to the 2 most contentious points

(gut feeling. An intuition or instinct, as opposed to an opinion based on a logical analysis.)

I need to read and comprehend? Jesus. You’ve already proven you can’t in this thread. 

Is someone not allowed to respond to your "GUT FEELING" and "GUESSWORK" by saying it’s reliant on DM getting himself sacked and therefore not realistic? 

I know full well what what gut feeling means you patronising dick. 

11 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

I need to read and comprehend? Jesus. You’ve already proven you can’t in this thread. 

Is someone not allowed to respond to your "GUT FEELING" and "GUESSWORK" by saying it’s reliant on DM getting himself sacked and therefore not realistic? 

I know full well what what gut feeling means you patronising dick. 

If you knew what "Gut feeling" meant then why refer to it as a "theory"?

I don't suppose you have ever had a gut feeling?

"Patronising Dick"....I like that....it has a ring to it......but, having read a number of your posts, I think I have a long way to go to get to your standards.

Anyway, enough of the insults....genuine question.....do you think a manager could deliberately set a team up to fail? 

Archived