19 Plymouth 6 1 2 3 8 10 -2 5
20 Mansfield 6 1 2 3 4 8 -4 5
21 Scunthorpe 6 1 1 4 5 7 -2 4
22 Stevenage 6 0 3 3 6 10 -4 3
23 Leyton Orient 6 0 2 4 8 13 -5 2
24 Morecambe 6 0 1 5 6 15 -9 1

22 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Seems dead simple to me.

If people don't boycott this after this week's farcical comedy show, then they probably never will.

If you really want to show your displeasure at what is going on STAY AWAY.

Do not support this regime any more.

Awwe, you shoulda come.  Was great.  Crowd singing some of the old songs.  3 great goals.  Sun shining.  We missed you. 

Thoughts:

The new manager had me at hello. Banide was improving the side but Dino clearly has the passion to win fans over.

How has Mills not been playing, superb today.

While they were poor we played well and some nice football on show.

Despite the goals we are crying out for a proper striker.

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

I found it genuinely bizarre today. Literally nobody celebrating on here. Or even posting. I know things are bad, but the day we stop being pleased with a win it’s time to pack up. 

You are surprised?  I’m not.  You can bet this thread would have been red hot with a few notable posters if we hadn’t won.  

21 minutes ago, Horlicks said:

Thoughts:

The new manager had me at hello. Banide was improving the side but Dino clearly has the passion to win fans over.

How has Mills not been playing, superb today.

While they were poor we played well and some nice football on show.

Despite the goals we are crying out for a proper striker.

All this ^^^

Dino will win a fair few over.

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Damn right. I’m just amazed we are scoring so many with our 34 shite players. 

9 goals in 4 games. 

11th in form table. 

We've played against some of the better sides... now undeniable. 

“Were fucking shit” as recent as Tuesday. 

Said it before.... top half minimum. 

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

You are surprised?  I’m not.  You can bet this thread would have been red hot with a few notable posters if we hadn’t won.  

Yes I’m surprised. I don’t understand why people feel the need to conflate their feeling towards AL and the team winning. Or maybe they haven’t got the balls to come on and well done, because that will somehow mean they are vindicating AL. They aren’t. 

#supporttheteamhatetheregime. 

19 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

The old farmers remedy is to collect their urine and leave it for a month and then pour it round the boundary of land, thus marking out your territory and the fox won't enter in most cases.

😮

Does this mean that foxes are considerate enough to piss into a bucket or similar?

I knew they were clever but that’s amazing.

25 minutes ago, O.A.F.C 4life said:

Today a Carlisle player got two yellows therefore seeking a 1 match ban. Carlisle have Wolves u21 on Tuesday in the EFL cup, anyone know weather this ban will get deducted or carry on to Saturday against us

Only shucky cares about this cup?

6 minutes ago, Hands on said:

I suppose many of you are in denial because Marco & Mo have got us a good coach. No way I like what they do but unless Dino can’t take their interference we will end up top half. 

You make a great point there.

People always trot out the line- how can any manager do well under AL. Totally neglecting the point that they know what they are signing up for. They are allowed to turn down the job. .  If one took a job with a company with very debatable business practice, and no HR department, how on earth can one then complain you’re working in difficult circumstances?? 

The biggest thing i liked about Dino’s presser was he looked very confident in himself.  He knows what he’s walking into, but still backs himself. Fair play. 

My man of the match was Mills, still can't understand why he has not been in the team. Mills was closely followed by Sylla, then Missile, but he did run out of legs in the second half.

MM did ok. I also thought that Lacovitti did ok after a few wasted passes early on, he grew into the game more and more. And the lad who played up front, and has looked lost so far this season suddenly got better and better as the game went on.

Good win, against a poor side.

Encouraging performance, and gives us hope that we can continue to progress.

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

9 goals in 4 games. 

11th in form table. 

We've played against some of the better sides... now undeniable. 

“Were fucking shit” as recent as Tuesday. 

Said it before.... top half minimum. 

Bookmarked again. 

We're 11/4 to finish in the top half. 

28 minutes ago, League one forever said:

You make a great point there.

People always trot out the line- how can any manager do well under AL. Totally neglecting the point that they know what they are signing up for. They are allowed to turn down the job. .  If one took a job with a company with very debatable business practice, and no HR department, how on earth can one then complain you’re working in difficult circumstances?? 

The biggest thing i liked about Dino’s presser was he looked very confident in himself.  He knows what he’s walking into, but still backs himself. Fair play. 

Was Scholes a complete shit house then?

No doubt this guy has got balls, but no way he'll put up with the utter shite going on at this club long term.

5 minutes ago, Fanny Adams said:

Was Scholes a complete shit house then?

No doubt this guy has got balls, but no way he'll put up with the utter shite going on at this club long term.

Scholes.....complete 100% sh*thouse ……..knew what he was getting into but couldn't hack it.

Archived