Morecambe(H) 🔵v🔴

Seems dead simple to me.

If people don't boycott this after this week's farcical comedy show, then they probably never will.

If you really want to show your displeasure at what is going on STAY AWAY.

Do not support this regime any more.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Seems dead simple to me.

If people don't boycott this after this week's farcical comedy show, then they probably never will.

Its supposed to be a lovely day tomorrow Im going to get out in the garden do some weeding and mow the lawn and get rid of any cat shit as the local cats round here use my back garden as a toilet.

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Seems dead simple to me.

I'll still be going to support the team. 

I respect people and their decisions, but in my opinion staying away is pointless. It took us years to find someone to buy the club. Even if AL did say fine I'll go, it'd be years before he found someone to buy. In the meantime our financial status which isn't great but is a hell of a lot better than previous years and a lot better than most clubs, will dwindle and we will be struggling again. Then u also have to factor in who wud buy a club with sub 3000 crowds? The main reason bury went so wrong is the gates didn't support anywhere near their outgoings. They were extreme but the the point is there. Finally, it's Saturday, it's football day, and my team are playing. Whether it's run badly or amazingly well, I support my team. So I will be there. I've actually criticised a few of my bury fan friends n family because they moaned that there club disappeared, but never actually went to the games to support the club. I'll gladly put money in ALs pocket as long as I've got a club to support. AL is a business man. If gates go down he won't think oh I better leave, he will start selling players and getting even cheaper players. He will dig his heels in and make sure he has his profit. So I'd rather go and hope for a decent improvement in the team than not go and have an even worse team. The only way the protests will work is if we find a buyer, then show them how good of a club we are. Only then can we protest and pressure AL. Anyway, up the latics!

And before anyone says I'm an AL supporter, I'm not! Nepomuceno has been my fav player since he came. I stayed up and watched all his gold cup matches. Now AL has got rid. I liked Banide, none of the usual we deserved to win after a five nil drubbing. And each post match interview he pointed out the same problems that us fans saw. So I'd love AL to move on, but only if we can find someone willing to take us on 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Its supposed to be a lovely day tomorrow Im going to get out in the garden do some weeding and mow the lawn and get rid of any cat shit as the local cats round here use my back garden as a toilet.

A touch of cayenne pepper in and around plus peel an orange and throw the peel around where they usually crap

Your problems will cease rapidly.

11 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

A touch of cayenne pepper in and around plus peel an orange and throw the peel around where they usually crap

Your problems will cease rapidly.

I fully expect the players to have sneezing fits when they run out on to BP on Saturday afternoon and to be cleaning orange peel from their studs until well into Saturday night

2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Seems dead simple to me.

I fully understand people wanting to show displeasure at the shambles that we have become but as a ST holder I’m now stuck between a rock and a hard place. 1. Go and support the team 2. Stay at home and don’t go again and the ticket will now have cost £135 or £90 per game (I forget how many I’ve been able attend, plus I also try to forget the dross too). I kinda want to go so it saves me money in the long run too (whole reason I buy a ST).

19 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Does this work for fox shit?

The old farmers remedy is to collect their urine and leave it for a month and then pour it round the boundary of land, thus marking out your territory and the fox won't enter in most cases.

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

I hope that you enjoy your day.  I shall be climbing into the car, and driving 100 miles to support my football team.

There may be more shit on the pitch than you have in your garden, but Latics are my team, and I would like them to still be around for a while longer.

So that when the tide turns, more of us could wander down to BP,  in the hope that watching Latics , is more entertaining than picking up cat shit from the garden.

4 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Seems dead simple to me.

Your opinion but not mine- I support the team not the regime. 

4 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Seems dead simple to me.

I don't go to watch the chairman. I don't go to watch the manager. I go to watch my team, yes 11 players kicking a bag of wind around a grass pitch, not very well at the moment although I did think the football was improving under Banide.

Do I like what's going on at the moment-No.

These pretend protesters ( and it is a pretence because you collectively have done nothing to change anything so far) do nothing but moan, make the club poorer and accelerate its decline-fine carry on-we supporters carry on watching our team whilst we still have one.

Not a popular opinion but, even tho the clubs a shambles, we all know that...I do think this could go either way regarding Dino. Literally play offs or relegation. 

I do like his passion but not sure how the French lads will react and whether we like it or not, they are the key.

anyway, without trying to patronise, if any of the stay always are doing it for the money, spare ticket there for tomorrow, no charge. Preferably KIG or shuck haha. But on a serious note, pm if interested. 

10 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

I hope that you enjoy your day.  I shall be climbing into the car, and driving 100 miles to support my football team.

There may be more shit on the pitch than you have in your garden, but Latics are my team, and I would like them to still be around for a while longer.

So that when the tide turns, more of us could wander down to BP,  in the hope that watching Latics , is more entertaining than picking up cat shit from the garden.

Which is fair enough I hope you have a good day. But I've been to 4 home ganes so far and have walked away just feeling completely indifferent. Plus I go with my Dad and he can't go this week so I just don't want to go its not a boycott as such I just can't be arsed.

Its got to the point where the only thing I want is for the owner to go. This carries on it will end up with us in the National League infront of 900 people who are the type who will be greatful for getting a point at Braintree. The rest of us will have found something more interesting to do such as cleaning up cat shit.

11 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

It's infinitely more entertaining than picking up dog shit from 3 amstaffs every morning. Takes me half an hour and that is just the dry retching.

I am certain that they shit half their body weight every day.

Dispite having a season ticket this will be first game today due to having broken my leg

Dispite all the doom and gloom I am quite looking forward to being there. 

Sincerely hope that there will be no wailing and gnashing of teeth at 5 o clock this afternoon 

I am feeling optimistic today on the result.

Sun is shining, I won;t need my thermals on. However BP having its own micro climate, I could very well start off with frost bite in the Frizzle stand and sunstroke at full time.

Got my factor on just in case and thermal top in bag as well hahah...

I will go for a 2-1 win.

Oh dear......

What everyone is doing today...lets be safe out there..get your factor on.

Archived