FA Cup v Bournemouth

You can sign up for a month only. I did email BT's complaints dept to see if they might offer a day pass or trial period but they weren't for having it sadly (never hurts to try lol).

Should be opened up really considering we can't go to the game or to the pub. It's like buying a chair and being forced to buy the 3 piece suite too.

12 minutes ago, hinchy said:

You can sign up for a month only. I did email BT's complaints dept to see if they might offer a day pass or trial period but they weren't for having it sadly (never hurts to try lol).

Should be opened up really considering we can't go to the game or to the pub. It's like buying a chair and being forced to buy the 3 piece suite too.

If you know someone with a BT TV login it can be used on three devices so just borrow for the day 

Being 

On 12/17/2020 at 8:19 PM, BP1960 said:

The Huddersfield  v Plymouth game is only available on the FA Player website.

This would probably be better in terms of access and exposure than BTSport96extraPressRedgotoBamboozleandholddowntherevealbutton or whatever it's called..

49 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

On their forum a week ago they were suggesting playing the youth team with a couple of senior players who weren't showing much interest.

Hope their posters are not as way off the mark as some of ours.

Often teams going for promotion lose to lower clubs in the FA Cup..I seem to remember some this season going out to non league teams.

4 minutes ago, al_bro said:

They will most likely start with a weakened team, but their 1st. choice players that haven't started will be on the bench ready to come on if needed.

I usually like to be optimistic about these sort of ties but- 

We’re dreadful at home.

We concede an average of two a game. 
They score for fun. 

Archived