Next Oldham Manager

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I looked on the 1st March and chose a nice seat on an aisle so I only had to have one person next to me (anti social like that) thought “there’s no rush who’s going to buy a new season ticket on the first day when you’ve got till May at £200”?

3 hours later it had gone so I’m now on the same row sat in the middle behind the directors box 

3 hours ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Find it hard to believe people are queuing round the block to watch a Keith Curle team... 

He got sacked from Notts County due to falling attendances, which says a lot about the style.

County were just outside the playoffs in League One at the time, don't think they've ever come close to that since.

1 hour ago, SweeperKeeper said:

He got sacked from Notts County due to falling attendances, which says a lot about the style.

County were just outside the playoffs in League One at the time, don't think they've ever come close to that since.

I think the sacking of Kewell was nothing short of disgraceful. Your statement above however, says Curle was successful in taking County to a position of strength utilising an unpopular style of play, which supporters would rather abandon, even though a promotion push was still possible.

I guess we shall see, although I am with others in thinking this appointment is a stop-gap to whoever they have in mind. Seems we a re doomed to a repeating cycle of the management merry-go-round.

I would rather the brothers Grimm just fucked off...now, preferably.

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived