BPAS PODCAST: 22nd Mar '21 Episode 27: Heaven 17th

In the aftermath of last week's Craig Davies interview, we look closer at just how successful the owner has been at fulfilling his vision for the club since he officially took over in 2018 . We chat with Andrew Jones from Identity FS, one of the two main sponsors who have withdrawn their sponsorship this season in the wake of decisions made by the club. With falling season tickets sales, a lack of commercial investment and yet more instability on the pitch, just how close to the edge are we?

This episode contains strong language.

Follow the show on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook @oafcpodcast.

You can find out more about Push The Boundary by visiting them at www.pushtheboundary.co.uk and following on Twitter @PTB_OAFC

Title music is by Manchester DJ and producer Starion find out more at www.redlaserrecords.bandcamp.

• Matt featured this topic
30 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Please push for Barry Owen to go on. 

Hi Barry! Hope you like the state of the club you love you dick. 

I'd quite like to see a league table of who has turned down the most invitations

8 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I'd quite like to see a league table of who has turned down the most invitations

What is hard to understand is how little we hear from the likes of Al, Mo, and Shitpeas, the club should be reaching out to its fan base to tell us all that is going on, even putting a positive spin on things. Its like they can't be arsed. 

17 minutes ago, disjointed said:

What is hard to understand is how little we hear from the likes of Al, Mo, and Shitpeas, the club should be reaching out to its fan base to tell us all that is going on, even putting a positive spin on things. Its like they can't be arsed. 

Not that hard to understand given their track record. Sadly 

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

13 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I can’t get my head around how Oldham business people do not want to be associated with us anymore. 

Pretty sad and we need to do something. 

4 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Not that hard to understand given their track record. Sadly 

“Shitpeas” himself said on his board update a few months ago it would be a regular thing..... tumbleweed 

On 3/22/2021 at 7:27 AM, BPAS said:

In the aftermath of last week's Craig Davies interview, we look closer at just how successful the owner has been at fulfilling his vision for the club since he officially took over in 2018 . We chat with Andrew Jones from Identity FS, one of the two main sponsors who have withdrawn their sponsorship this season in the wake of decisions made by the club. With falling season tickets sales, a lack of commercial investment and yet more instability on the pitch, just how close to the edge are we?

This episode contains strong language.

Follow the show on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook @oafcpodcast.

You can find out more about Push The Boundary by visiting them at www.pushtheboundary.co.uk and following on Twitter @PTB_OAFC

Title music is by Manchester DJ and producer Starion find out more at www.redlaserrecords.bandcamp.

Another good listen thanks for this Matt. It would be good if you could get Richard Bowden on what the hell does he do and how does he represent the fans.

I would also love to see you try and get either get David Wheater or Harry Kewell on might be wishful thinking though I'm guessing.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Another good listen thanks for this Matt. It would be good if you could get Richard Bowden on what the hell does he do and how does he represent the fans.

I would also love to see you try and get either get David Wheater or Harry Kewell on might be wishful thinking though I'm guessing.

seconded - on all 3

Love your passion at the end Matt. It would be nice to see the pod turn its attention to what if anything we can do about it. There was an idea on here recently to protest at away games- which I thought had merit. I have largely enjoyed the debate, but having listened to quite a few now, they follow the same narrative -everything is shit. Which of course it is, but it does get repetitive. 

Only my opinion, which you can completely disregard if you wish.  😉

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Love your passion at the end Matt. It would be nice to see the pod turn its attention to what if anything we can do about it. There was an idea on here recently to protest at away games- which I thought had merit. I have largely enjoyed the debate, but having listened to quite a few now, they follow the same narrative -everything is shit. Which of course it is, but it does get repetitive. 

Only my opinion, which you can completely disregard if you wish.  😉

With some of the restrictions being lifted in the next week I'm happy to launch some tennis balls 🎾 from the NS car park 

38 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Surely that is a wind up question? 

No, genuine. Is the club on the brink of going out of business? Doesn't seem like it. Have we fallen from a great height quickly? Not really. Are we playing outside of the town or are the owners threatening such a move? No. So essentially you are protesting against being a bit shit and a bit tinpot.

Archived