Stalybridge Celtic pre season.

Bumped into Mo by chance and mentioned he should have a look at the young Stalybridge Celtic striker Sope Awe, he's 6ft 2ins, quick and worth giving the once over to see how he shapes against professional opposition.

May be something and nothing, but you never know.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Bumped into Mo by chance and mentioned he should have a look at the young Stalybridge Celtic striker Sope Awe, he's 6ft 2ins, quick and worth giving the once over to see how he shapes against professional opposition.

I think I’d have preferred you to tell him to stop looking at players full stop 

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Your very polite as he should have been told to fuck off.

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

https://www.stalybridgeceltic.co.uk/news.php?id=3201

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

According to Wiki Dean Furman is 33 while not spring chicken in football terms you could probably get a couple more years out of him if we somehow persuaded him to come.

I thought he was a lot older than that! Certainly looked older last season the way he was playing. I dont think we would have to beg him to come from being on the bench most of the season for someone in our league. Dont think I'd be excited by his signing though. Looked past it last couple times I've seen him 

Archived