MATCH: vs Carlisle United (A) 23/10/21

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GlossopLatic said:

Their are actual semi intelligent human beings who can walk around freely without being sectioned who genuinely believe a change in manager and a change in formation will solve anything.

*there are 

other than that I agree - but Curle has been dire 

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Their are actual semi intelligent human beings who can walk around freely without being sectioned who genuinely believe a change in manager and a change in formation will solve anything.

I'd still rather have Kewell in charge than Curle though, he's been awful from day one. 

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

3-5-2 doing it for you Neil?

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Because in that still he looks just offside

Vaughan is in an offside position but he didn't touch the ball, Bowden scored & he's behind the 20 yard line! And you can see the liner in the top right is not keeping up with play, so he's just took a punt and got it wrong.

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Makes fuck all difference this squad isn't good enough regardless of formation.

And it's James btw 😀

We know the squad is shite, the worst we have ever seen but the Bloke is paid ( i assume ) to get results.

How many times does he after watch that back line get dragged all over the place before he tries an alternative?

It still pisses us off even if the football is mostly immaterial in the great scheme of things.

Archived