MATCH: vs Carlisle United (H) 05/03/22

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaded that half, deservedly in front for me. These aren’t great. Had a couple of dangerous crosses but in the main it’s us doing the pressing. Need to be wary of the ref second half and keep going forward as def another one here for us. Good for hope as well, will keep his confidence nice and high 

This is a disastrous result and could see us off. Criminal to gift them the goal after working so hard to get our first. They are beyond shite and their only game plan has been to kick and shove their way through us with a ref helping them along the way.

Shez has done well to get half a song out of these terrible players but we're fucked. The player look knackered and we never looked like scoring in the second half.

6 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

This is a disastrous result and could see us off. Criminal to gift them the goal after working so hard to get our first. They are beyond shite and their only game plan has been to kick and shove their way through us with a ref helping them along the way.

Shez has done well to get half a song out of these terrible players but we're fucked. The player look knackered and we never looked like scoring in the second half.

And it just got worse. I think they should accept the inevitable and get started for the conference. I wouldn't even blame Shez for resigning.. you can't polish a turd.

Horrendous late goal. Second half really poor but whelan was criminal then stobbs gives it away under no pressure for the free kick at death. Tbf a draw wasn’t ideal. That was a chance for one of our 5 wins today. Right back in the mire now with a tricky run coming up 

Archived