Scored in last 6 matches
15 points from last 30 available

Carlisle United:

Won last 2 matches 
9 points from last 30 available

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The time has come , despite being on the extremely vulnerable list for Covid and,  until Shez returned , vowing not to go to Boundary Park  until the clowns left , my daughter and i will be there tomorrow , sat in the top back end of the family stand which will hopefully be not as crowded !

Really looking forward to it just hope we dont jinx the unbeaten run !! Come on Oldham 

1 hour ago, rossy52 said:

The time has come , despite being on the extremely vulnerable list for Covid and,  until Shez returned , vowing not to go to Boundary Park  until the clowns left , my daughter and i will be there tomorrow , sat in the top back end of the family stand which will hopefully be not as crowded !

Really looking forward to it just hope we dont jinx the unbeaten run !! Come on Oldham 

I’m sure you will but wear a mask, as that bit of sensible precaution seems to have slipped from the minds of most of the general public.

”Why are you wearing a mask, don’t you know the pandemic is over”

1 hour ago, rossy52 said:

Yes the time has come, travelling up tomorrow for first home game this season from Cheltenham.

I hope I don't jinx the good form either.

COYB.

4 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I don’t think Carlisle will bring as many as Rochdale or Bradford so we may peak around 7,500

1500 ish carlisle I have been informed by my Cumbrian colleagues.

I think between 7500 - 8000 easy.

I'm absolutely bricking it. Huge game today. I've been in the Athleticos block for the last few games and it has been brilliant, apart from the odd bottle throwing and people being on their phone all game long. Let's get BP rocking. 

3 hours ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

I'm absolutely bricking it. Huge game today. I've been in the Athleticos block for the last few games and it has been brilliant, apart from the odd bottle throwing and people being on their phone all game long. Let's get BP rocking. 

same here. Super nervous. They have obv had the same impact we have had via shez. We are at home and it’s games like this we need to win, draw today isn’t a good result as we need another 5 wins really before end of season plus a few draws. there will be a good atmosphere though and team is in good form. I feel a clean sheet will be key for if we are to win today. We should have won up there, remember a clear goal ruled out for offside so owe them one. 6500 in attendance, 1-0 latics

Latics are the bookies' favourites. Not sure if that is a good thing as I love it when the bookies are against and the Latics make a mockery of them.
C'mon lads, you can do this! I can't be there, I am not a well man at the moment but my heart will there roaring them on.

Got a flat tyre so can't make the game today - can anyone make use of two adult tickets (and an under 18s and under 5s) ticket for the family section of the RRE? Free of charge..

Archived