MATCH: vs Mansfield Town (H) 26/03/22

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sloshed Joe said:

Life after Bradford…

Left BP that day in such a good mood - Oldham out of the relegation zone and I was super confident we could pull away and not get dragged back in.

AND…If someone had said in the next five games, the below list will happen (without giving away the results!!) I’d have been hugely optimistic…

Hope will bag a couple more goals

DKD wins L2 Player of the Month

Vaughan, Hunt & Couto all involved more.

Carlisle, Stevenage & Barrow all sack their managers.

Colchester (a) - Oldham to take the lead

Crawley (a) - Oldham to take the lead

Carlisle (h) - Oldham to take the lead & also win a first penalty of the season

Swindon (a) - McKirdy suspended and Oldham keep a clean sheet after 90 mins

Walsall (a) - Oldham to take the lead

Exeter (h) - Oldham win a second penalty of the season and Exeter have a man sent off

Sutton (h) - Will Sutton has been recalled from loan, plays fairly well and scores v the team bearing his surname.

Strange old game 😡

shows all the missed opportunities. Can’t miss all of those and expect to stay up. Frustrating thing is they have had the chance to pull clear.

onanothe r it’s seen the team today. Stobbs starting. Nailed on loss. Lumping money on Mansfield to try and make myself feel better come 5pm 

2 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

seen the team today. Stobbs starting. Nailed on loss. Lumping money on Mansfield to try and make myself feel better come 5pm 

Coral odds:

Stobbs is 10-1 to score the first goal.

Da Silva (on the bench) is 9-1 …

go figure 😮

8 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Stevenage level!😡

5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Stevenage behind again!😆😆

More importantly we are winning! its more about our results than anything else a win today would be huge confidence will improve and suddenly that game against Orient looks more winnable as will that what looks like a pivotal trip to Stevenage next week.

9 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

We should have scored 3. These won’t be that bad second half. The amount of unforced errors from them was a joke. 

Yep.  There's going to be a sting in the tail isn't there??

Archived