MATCH: vs Forest Green Rovers (A) 18/04/22

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Think they had plenty of grief pre Sheridan, however, if and when we are mathematically relegated, which could be as soon as Saturday, we need to ramp it up and leave them in absolutely no doubt what we think of them!

For what purpose? 

10 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Think they had plenty of grief pre Sheridan, however, if and when we are mathematically relegated, which could be as soon as Saturday, we need to ramp it up and leave them in absolutely no doubt what we think of them!

As much as the odds were stacked against them, the lack of fight has been inexcusable.

I'd rather see them play the last home match with no home fans.

Let them play to the backdrop of 12 Crawley fans and the sound of pigeons farting in the Chaddy End roof.

That might bring home to them and the owners what it's like to get no fight or effort in return.

1 hour ago, SweeperKeeper said:

As much as the odds were stacked against them, the lack of fight has been inexcusable.

I'd rather see them play the last home match with no home fans.

Let them play to the backdrop of 12 Crawley fans and the sound of pigeons farting in the Chaddy End roof.

That might bring home to them and the owners what it's like to get no fight or effort in return.

My thoughts too. I was thinking protest at the Salford game and then a total boycott at the Crawley game. I don't think a proper protest will be arranged though.

Well that was a depressing day out!

As has been said many times, this squad simply does not have what it takes to compete at this level of football…and honestly I think they would struggle in the NL

I would be happy for us to sell Couto and Vaughan and whatever we can get for the rest of the spineless, gutless clowns who masquerade as professional footballers. Don’t really want to see any of them play for us again 

Special mention to that useless lump McGahey, he doesn’t even try to look like a professional athlete. But frankly the rest are no better.

Thanks AlMo and thanks Blitz and Corney, you absolute scum

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Sheridan very surprised Missile took the penalty. “He never takes pens or even practices finishing in training”

Then why did it happen!?

The coaches, senior pros or strikers should have done something. Stinks. 

I agree poor management, these things should have been sorted out in training and pre match.

As for starting Hopcutt, sorry Shez that's incredulous.

Why not appeal the Pidge sending off,  we could be down before the last game of the season anyway?

There's been some strange decisions lately included freezing out Bahamboula and he suddenly starts today. also players going down with mystery 'illnesses' and returning a few days later. It indicates to me the morale at the club is at an all time low.

50 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I agree poor management, these things should have been sorted out in training and pre match.

As for starting Hopcutt, sorry Shez that's incredulous.

Why not appeal the Pidge sending off,  we could be down before the last game of the season anyway?

There's been some strange decisions lately included freezing out Bahamboula and he suddenly starts today. also players going down with mystery 'illnesses' and returning a few days later. It indicates to me the morale at the club is at an all time low.

it also indicates interference… 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Not this time. I don’t think they even  care enough to interfere. 

I agree. I think Shez was just rotating out of desperation with hopes of getting something with fresh legs. 

The penalty situation is bizarre though and indicates zero leadership on the pitch and an almost resignation to fate, off it. 

Didn’t watch it,saw the team sheet and immediately knew we weren’t getting anything.We’re down,we don’t have the ability in this group to get 7 points which I suspect we’ll need.Heartbreaking,owners past and present have shafted the fans of this football club,just a numb feeling,I’ve been a fan 36 years and this is the lowest ebb.Don’t know where we go from here.

• Bender unfeatured this topic

Archived