MATCH: vs Dorking Wanderers (H) 13/08/22

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Matt unfeatured this topic
1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

“Dan is a friend of a friend. Or the son of a friend of a friend. And that’s how it came about."

And people tell me these aren't just another Salford. 

• 2 months later...

For any one who watches Youtube, highly recommend “bunch of amateurs” channel, which has followed the rise of Dorking through the leagues. I’ve watched most of them now and they just uploaded the Oldham game yesterday. It’s 40 minutes long, and is a good insight to how the game went and what their manager said in the dressing room etc. As I said, the rest of the videos are a similar format, and are a good watch. 

2 hours ago, daniel said:

For any one who watches Youtube, highly recommend “bunch of amateurs” channel, which has followed the rise of Dorking through the leagues. I’ve watched most of them now and they just uploaded the Oldham game yesterday. It’s 40 minutes long, and is a good insight to how the game went and what their manager said in the dressing room etc. As I said, the rest of the videos are a similar format, and are a good watch. 

do they still have the same manager they had in s1?

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

do they still have the same manager they had in s1?

Yeah, it’s the owner as well. Bit of a character, but can’t argue at his record of promotions. He’s obviously always had the biggest budgets and access to the better players at the lower levels, but still need an element of ability and knowledge to be getting all those promotions.

On 10/31/2022 at 2:29 PM, daniel said:

I've watched a few of these, a great watch

Archived