BT Coverage

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Try as I might I can't see scheduled BT fixtures anywhere.  Wondering how far ahead they schedule their coverage - as long as we do ok I'd imagine they'd be pretty keen to bring the cameras back after Saturday.

Wednesday August 17 – Solihull Moors vs York City (7.45pm)
Saturday August 20 – Notts County vs Chesterfield (5.20pm)
Saturday August 27 – Woking vs Wrexham (5.20pm)
Monday August 29 – Barnet vs Eastleigh (5.15pm)
Sunday September 4 – Wealdstone vs Woking (12pm)
Saturday September 10 – Notts County vs Bromley (5.20pm)

52 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Looks like we’ll never be on telly ever again then. 

2 hours ago, GKing521 said:

Think the next one will be the home game with Wrexham 1st Oct. After that... depends on how we're doing I suppose. 

I think one of our games at Alty or Halifax will be on. Probably more likely to be Halifax, given the Champions League is on when we play Alty. Do BT cover the National League midweek games if the Champions League is on?

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

I think one of our games at Alty or Halifax will be on. Probably more likely to be Halifax, given the Champions 
League is on when we play Alty. Do BT cover the National League midweek games if the Champions League is on?

Don't think they even do a highlights show for midweek fixtures.

5 hours ago, GKing521 said:

Woking must pull in good viewing figures if they’re on consecutive weekends..

7 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Woking must pull in good viewing figures if they’re on consecutive weekends..

Didn't Sky used to always have one of the smaller London teams (Orient maybe) as a back up for if a TV game got called off at late notice. Primarily because it was near to the Sky Studio and they could get in and set up in a couple of hours.

Might have made that up and I don't know where the BT studio is based so pointless post from me really. 

41 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Didn't Sky used to always have one of the smaller London teams (Orient maybe) as a back up for if a TV game got called off at late notice. Primarily because it was near to the Sky Studio and they could get in and set up in a couple of hours.

Might have made that up and I don't know where the BT studio is based so pointless post from me really. 

I thought the same re: Sky, but thought it was Brentford

48 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

BT studios are in Stratford, east London.

6 minutes ago, trickyrickyholden said:

I thought the same re: Sky, but thought it was Brentford

I'm sure it was Brentford.

47 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Sounds feasible. 

It hardly seems worth the hassle of setting the equipment up if the nearest team to the studio is Woking, though. They’d be better off just sticking a repeat of Hot Fuzz on and probably get better viewing figures…

5 hours ago, Roger Ritchie said:

no youre mostly right, but it was brentfords old ground

Archived