MATCH: vs Woking (A) 13/09/22

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

Admittedly they are poor players but they also appear to have been playing without any sort of tactical plan which is even more concerning….

Yes but we have known this for a while now and I assume Frank and the Royle's do as well, so why persist with this style of management? Sheridan should do what is best for him and the club by resigning - preferably tonight.

I thought he'd walk after the Chesterfield game... He didn't. Not sure he'll walk tonight. Genuinely gutted but he's too much of a legend to have his legacy tarnished. 

He should walk. Keep his head high and be welcome back at BP in an ambassadorial role for the rest of his life. It's not happening on the pitch and there's nothing to suggest it will do. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Mmm not sure. We look very poor all areas. Don’t see anyone who u would even class as a top player in this division in our side tonight 

I do think a decent coach would have this lot up in the playoffs. The league is naff. If we keep Sheridan, we will finish well into the bottom half...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Mmm not sure. We look very poor all areas. Don’t see anyone who u would even class as a top player in this division in our side tonight 

Alright, there are many injuries but it is patently clear that Sheridan's lack of tactics, pre-match preparation and "effing jeffing" management are not the way forward. I would even venture to say there are some decent players in the squad for this level, they are not getting the proper preparation and coaching.