Signing & Player Rumours

I'm fairly sure that Darren Royle went into detail on most of that cv on the podcast. If I was a genuine fan of the club who was interested in the background of our CEO, I'd probably have a listen to the well advertised podcast interview before publicly questioning evidence of his credentials.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I'm fairly sure that Darren Royle went into detail on most of that cv on the podcast. If I was a genuine fan of the club who was interested in the background of our CEO, I'd probably have a listen to the well advertised podcast interview before publicly questioning evidence of his credentials.

point me in the direction of this podcast

20 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

You aren't a sad bitter failure of an ex director and "special advisor" or one of his pathetic hotel running or children filming acolytes though are you?

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

You aren't a sad bitter failure of an ex director and "special advisor" or one of his pathetic hotel running or children filming acolytes though are you?

Got a bit worried after the first 6 words, but carried on reading and can confirm that no, I’m not. 

On 12/4/2022 at 12:21 PM, PeteG said:

It's almost like this rumour on the 2 strikers being close to signing was leaked to the Oldham Times within hours of yesterdays defeat was a smokescreen for DU inept record. Also, Nuttall turned down "an amazing offer" only weeks ago and big Dave only wants players who really want to come here and play for the badge, not money. It's like someone has hit the panic button.

Cheers Mike 

16 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Had word about Dale Stephens being sounded out.

Was training with Stockport at the end of pre-season but never signed for them.

I know a couple of his family members... I'll see if I can find anything out.

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I must admit it did sound like deflection tactics after another defeat. Willoughby and Nuttall would be silly to come here at this stage surely...

Without a doubt, what's changed for Nuttall to change his mind? We've sunk to the bottom of the table for a start, he's off to the EFL and unfortunately nobody will want to sign for us anytime soon given we are still the basket case we've always been, read Scunthorpe or Chester's forum for evidence of how we are viewed, Unsworth and Co are doing nothing to dispel the myths.

Archived