• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

played in the middle didnt he? l may be wrong, l was but a young united fan at the time

Roger wasn't a centre crash, more an outside right.  Played midfield also but always with a forward minded game.  Ghosted in behind the forwards regularly. 

27 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

And nowhere near as good...

he always will be in my eyes....

I saw him play for City at Old Trafford. He was a young striker in those days, and I think he was meant to be Stainrod's replacement, but he moved out wide midfield from where he became a proper legend. His best moment at Maine Road was in an Oldham shirt. 

7 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

I saw him play for City at Old Trafford. He was a young striker in those days, and I think he was meant to be Stainrod's replacement, but he moved out wide midfield from where he became a proper legend. His best moment at Maine Road was in an Oldham shirt. 

I'll never forget his hatrick there...brilliant victory that

8 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Ice cool finisher and good in the air for his height.

2 hours ago, Lags said:

Loved Roger, but I think Haaland just maybe the best centre forward I've ever seen

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

At the minute he looks the best player on the planet, can't argue with your opinion and scarily if he wants it he is likely to just get better.

How did he only cost £51 million?

2 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

2 hours ago, Lags said:

I'll never forget his hatrick there...brilliant victory that

Don't forget...

"And Palmer's far side, it's all square again.

This the stuff of schoolboy comics"

15 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Don't forget...

"And Palmer's far side, it's all square again.

This the stuff of schoolboy comics"

I watched that the other day on YouTube just for that bit.  It just came into my head randomly after telling my City supporting girlfriend about all the City rejects we had signed. 

3 hours ago, Andyt84 said:

I watched that the other day on YouTube just for that bit.  It just came into my head randomly after telling my City supporting girlfriend about all the City rejects we had signed. 

Ged Keegan being one of the best :D

Moulden was another gem

Archived