Chester: Directions, Beer & Food

Currently at Madrid airport having got the metro from the city centre to within one stop of the Bernabeu about an hour before El Classico kicks off. Not the merest hint of anything remotely unsavoury. It might not be a uniquely English issue but...

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Was parked near where they came out. Was like watching extras from Green Street along with some proper inbread looking folk thrown into the mix for good measure

Fucking pricks the lot of them. Thought they were well hard when they were making my eight year old cry. If their fathers had pulled out when they should the world would be a better place

1 hour ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Fucking pricks the lot of them. Thought they were well hard when they were making my eight year old cry. If their fathers had pulled out when they should the world would be a better place

With some of the teenagers you kind of understand it as some are impressionable at that age its when you see middle aged men getting involved you just think get a life you failure.

35 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

With some of the teenagers you kind of understand it as some are impressionable at that age its when you see middle aged men getting involved you just think get a life you failure.

Most of them seemed old enough to know better but then I imagine the average IQ was so low they can’t spell IQ. Oxygen thief’s every single one of them 

17 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Currently at Madrid airport having got the metro from the city centre to within one stop of the Bernabeu about an hour before El Classico kicks off. Not the merest hint of anything remotely unsavoury. It might not be a uniquely English issue but...

great pointless anecdote 'lm on a tram near a Football ground abroad and nothing happened.'

nice one 🤣

in portugal it went off at the futsal 😳😳😳

benfica v sporting 50 arrests. 

if you think when Latics, wrexham, celtic, leeds, stockport, shrewsbury and the national front met up to snort cocaine and attack that blind orphans nursey in Failsworth (or wtvr it was) there was less than 15 nicked. well, for now anyway.

a designated area at matches, away from the public and prosecution would calm it right down IMO

half of them literally want to be 'caught' on video on twitter jumping around wavin their arms about, five steps forward, five steps back, shout come on, throw some patio furniture about 🤣🤣

double ard

13 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

You'd set-up a tap-in to be fair.

we all saw it, doesnt mean we have to say it.

like how l just laugh to myself that a username of ULTRA says things like stop it stop it my children are crying. you don't see my bringing it.. shit 😬

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

we all saw it, doesnt mean we have to say it.

like how l just laugh to myself that a username of ULTRA says things like stop it stop it my children are crying. you don't see my bringing it.. shit 😬

We don't have to say it, true, but if a post goes up saying that certain people can't spell then the poster had better get his/her spelling right!

15 minutes ago, True Tic said:

How many tickets have we shifted?

seem to have taken on an even greater significance now for Chester with the Wrexham factor. 

Someone on Twitter said 500+.

Bonkers, really.

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived