MATCH: vs Wrecsam (A) 06/11/22 FA Cup 1st Rd 12.30 🏆

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuckinell when your 'greatest games' feature an LDV Data Pizza Sheild win then you know youre a shitpot, lucky as fuck, cheat the system club with fairweather 'fans' more interested in being zenophobic white guys.

so funny if they fuck it all up, once again..

Just now, Monty Burns said:

fuckinell when your 'greatest games' feature an LDV Data Pizza Sheild win then you know youre a shitpot, lucky as fuck, cheat the system club with fairweather 'fans' more interested in being zenophobic white guys.

so funny if they fuck it all up, once again..

Calm down monty ffs!!!

29 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

You usually get it wrong….Oldham win it is!!😆😆

🤣

tbf he usually only gets it wrong when he lets love cloud his judgement and he tips us!

that being said, l'm expectin to see a much different attitude from now onwards and might even bet on us 😳

4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

🤣

tbf he usually only gets it wrong when he lets love cloud his judgement and he tips us!

that being said, l'm expectin to see a much different attitude from now onwards and might even bet on us 😳

8 - 1 for the win 4-1 draw on bet 365 apparently 

1 hour ago, peanuts2 said:

8 - 1 for the win 4-1 draw on bet 365 apparently 

jus doin a lil experiment with them where l put an amount on and dont place the bet just leave it there to see if they drop the odds (l'm quite up with them) it happens quite a lot and l know its just coincidence (99.999r%) but l like to pretend to myself how l can effect big multinationals with my thoughts..

DN123 I think what he actually said was….. by hook or by crook it would be a different side in our next league game!

If he gets another couple in next week and Hogan & McGahey return it will be!!

Hogan, McGahey, Kitching, Carty, + 2 more & possibly Leutwiler would be 7!!

Archived