MATCH: vs Wrecsam (A) 06/11/22 FA Cup 1st Rd 12.30 🏆

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 5 at the back still absolutely confuses me. I don't understand where there has been even a 5 minute spell where it has looked like it's got even a chance of success. Every team we play has all the time in the world in midfield because we don't have the bodies further up the pitch to press. If we do have the bodies, we have an isolated 1 up top.

Unsworth said in the twitter Q & A that he wants to play 433 but hasn't got the personnel too. I don't see why he can't play Sheron (aka the midfielder he has playing at CB) in midfield, then okagbue/Maynard cb, and go 4 at the back. 

The goalies and defenders we have are a disgrace. As are the two midfielders in front of them in Cooper & Rooney.

Sheron & Maynard need putting out to pasture. Shameful attitudes and non-existent abilities.

Just now, True Tic said:

I’ve switched off already, only going one way , the fans deserve better than this dross, 

Fast losing faith in Unsworth who's looks clueless. 2 down in an cup tie, 3 midfielders sitting deep and 1 up front.

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Apparently a great week of intensive training and we still can’t hold or pass the ball…it’s like watching school kids!!

Hope flying in training, DU says, hasn't got off the ground yet.

This manager is all talk and no trousers.

Archived