MATCH: vs Wrecsam (A) 06/11/22 FA Cup 1st Rd 12.30 🏆

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, Monty Burns said:

fuckinell when your 'greatest games' feature an LDV Data Pizza Sheild win then you know youre a shitpot, lucky as fuck, cheat the system club with fairweather 'fans' more interested in being zenophobic white guys.

so funny if they fuck it all up, once again..

You ok hun?

Are we ready to take it to the money men?

I'm sure some of our previous exploits against the real Big club's will be shown beforehand.

No chance of this happening for these and no chance they'll ever be where we've been, regardless of what they throw at it.

Take some comfort from that :chubb:

7 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Leutwiler starts, guaranteed clean sheet then according to my friends @deyres42 and @Lee Sinnott 

Can't wait to see this worldie keeper we've kept hidden on the bench for the last year.

Never said definite clean sheets. Said he's better than the other buffoon. Stand by it... *

*awaits Leutwiler OG 31.

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I've seen that mentioned on Twitter but still looks like 3 centre backs and wing backs to me. Depends where he plays Sheron...

Left of the three centrebacks would be my guess.

How Clarke hasn't been dropped is beyond me, I reckon a sack of spuds would be less of a liability and could get up and down the pitch better at wing back. Thought this Kilner had impressed in training what does he have to do to get a start?

Hogan gets in to that side, not sure about McGahey. Let’s see how Leutwiler performs, other than that I think it’s our strongest line up with a strong bench too!!
If we can’t put in a performance of some sort today then I think the alarm bells will be well and truly ringing!!

Archived