MATCH: vs Wrecsam (A) 06/11/22 FA Cup 1st Rd 12.30 🏆

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I watch these pathetic excuse for footballers, I feel fooking shit,

Basics!!! If you lose the ball, something they do all the time because they're shite, get back in and try to win it back you useless twats.

Rip the badge off the shirt because these losers should be representative of this club

1 minute ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Could A.N Other do a better job with this pathetic bunch? - Possibly...

Is Unsworth going anywhere? - no chance

Any fan with some football knowledge could do better, can't do worse.

Maynard as Captain just about sums this team up, along with Leutwiler, Clarke, Sheron, Cooper, Rooney they can all get in the bin.

Serious question why does he persist with Clarke he's the oppositions best player week in week out, give some kid a chance he just gets worse.

So frustrating to watch. Brain dead passing. Brain dead fouls given away. I think the way Wrexham play does give us the opportunity to push either Sheron or Maynard into midfield and have 4 at the back. Then push Rooney further up the pitch, the few times he’s done that we look more threatening. 

Kitching is an upgrade but we urgently need to replace Clarke, he puts the brakes on any attack down the right. 

It’s worth remembering though that Wrexham probably have 5 players who should be in league one. Who will almost certainly be being paid more than they would be in league one. Doesn’t mean they can’t be beaten but not many of our lot would get a game anywhere in the football league. 

2 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

So frustrating to watch. Brain dead passing. Brain dead fouls given away. I think the way Wrexham play does give us the opportunity to push either Sheron or Maynard into midfield and have 4 at the back. Then push Rooney further up the pitch, the few times he’s done that we look more threatening. 

Kitching is an upgrade but we urgently need to replace Clarke, he puts the brakes on any attack down the right. 

It’s worth remembering though that Wrexham probably have 5 players who should be in league one. Who will almost certainly be being paid more than they would be in league one. Doesn’t mean they can’t be beaten but not many of our lot would get a game anywhere in the football league. 

Yes Blyth Spartans gave them a tougher game scoring goals.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Maynard as Captain just about sums this team up, along with Leutwiler, Clarke, Sheron, Cooper, Rooney they can all get in the bin.

Serious question why does he persist with Clarke he's the oppositions best player week in week out, give some kid a chance he just gets worse.

I liked Clarke last year but agree hes been awful this season, rumour is he asked to leave and was told no.

Do we have another RB?

2 minutes ago, kev1970 said:

If this performance was after a great week in training goodness knows what it would be like if it was a bad week we have no fight at all.

They play training games against the B team, say no more.

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I liked Clarke last year but agree hes been awful this season, rumour is he asked to leave and was told no.

Do we have another RB?

No, just a dozen defensive midfielders and centre backs.

2 games in a row on live tv now where all the pundits and commentators have pointed out how Oldham cannot and do not keep possession, defend poorly, no press, no great attacking threat apart from Tollitt and an isolated striker.

Unsworth has to take responsibility for this. It’s not fans moaning or being impatient. It’s clear for everyone to see and it’s pathetic that there is zero signs of improvement.

Just now, Littlemoor Lad said:

They're so shit your granny could apply

Mine could if dug her up

Youd need to dig both mine up too

I was laughing at the comment from the oh so knowledgeable "former" scout who gets upset the club doesnt reply to his emails that a fan would do a better job than Unsworth.

A fan wouldnt do a better job than Graeme Sharpe in a dodgy beige raincoat 

The team knows how poor Leutwiler is and he wastes no time proving it so game over. Clarke isn’t a wing back and our three centre backs don’t have a clue. 4 4 2 they would understand. Rhino is out of his depth with players of National league ability.  We could easily sink without trace when even this squad should keep us up. 

1 minute ago, LightDN123 said:

Sheron is the one for me. Every week when he gets it he just twats it up the pitch. Have some composure lad you are meant to be a footballer 😂

Actually think he's the only one to come out with any credit in that half...

Archived