Unsworth

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

you opened with selective dropping of a match and ended with a percentage so forgive me for giving zero fucks about how my posts appear to somebody who thinks they are not including stats!!!

don't worry l won't miss anything, you cant have been about too long if you think that.

Hahahahahaha

You've been playing Ker Plunk too long 🤣

16 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Hahahahahaha

You've been playing Ker Plunk too long 🤣

yeahhhh but what a game tho! 

lm going to admit l suspect you of being somebody who knows me and l reckon youre 29 like me too. l'll get back to you on here when my online Poirot type hunch goes horribly wrong IRL

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

52 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

yeahhhh but what a game tho! 

lm going to admit l suspect you of being somebody who knows me and l reckon youre 29 like me too. l'll get back to you on here when my online Poirot type hunch goes horribly wrong IRL

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was 1991 when I was your age, wish you'd seen it 👍

Still have my original 1967 Ker Plunk though 😂

10 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

It was 1991 when I was your age, wish you'd seen it 👍

Still have my original 1967 Ker Plunk though 😂

metal skewers and glass marbles those were the days!!!

yeah some people lost an eye or got beat to death with a sock but at least we weeded out the weak ones 🤣

4 hours ago, St92 said:

We've scored 2 goals in 4 games if we take Aldershot out of it.

Why would you do that-Oh- it doesn't suit your argument

4 hours ago, St92 said:

He's claimed various things such as fitness, injuries, and quality of players were the issue, been given the resources to fix them, and it's stayed the same

No it hasn't-there was a notable pick up in performance and results after Christmas last year-Oh-it doesn't suit your argument

4 hours ago, St92 said:

And all summer was promising a different brand of football, that hasn't happened apart from 1 game against an Aldershot team that many think would be in the relegation mix (who now also have more points than us)

Well you have contradicted yourself there.

4 hours ago, St92 said:

In 99% of situations, any manager in professional football has this kind of record and they're replaced

Just rubbish. We have played 5 games.

34 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Why would you do that-Oh- it doesn't suit your argument

No it hasn't-there was a notable pick up in performance and results after Christmas last year-Oh-it doesn't suit your argument

Well you have contradicted yourself there.

Just rubbish. We have played 5 games.

Why would I do that? To look at the bigger picture

There was a pick up in results after Christmas, but we still weren't good to watch. And we still got beaten comfortably a few times and weren't promotion contenders, so I don't see how that can be relevant to this season when our goal is supposed to be promotion

Are you happy with how these 5 games are going?

I'm more than happy to be proved wrong over the next 41 games, but I think I'm justified in being very concerned as it stands 

Edited by St92
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, St92 said:

Why would I do that? To look at the bigger picture

There was a pick up in results after Christmas, but we still weren't good to watch. And we still got beaten comfortably a few times and weren't promotion contenders, so I don't see how that can be relevant to this season when our goal is supposed to be promotion

Are you happy with how these 5 games are going?

I'm more than happy to be proved wrong over the next 41 games, but I think I'm justified in being very concerned as it stands 

1 very good win, 2 very good draws and 2 bad defeats 

Hope the manager can even it up tomorrow and send all of us home happy

Not too much to ask is it? 😵

2 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

1 very good win, 2 very good draws and 2 bad defeats 

Hope the manager can even it up tomorrow and send all of us home happy

Not too much to ask is it? 😵

if you put it like that l struggle to see how we dont have anything but s good win and start discussing our three game unbeaten run and working out how many wins puts us top

8 minutes ago, Fervid said:

Been along time since I seen a manager divide the fan base in such a big way.  

Get beat tomorrow and the trigger has to be pulled. 

Regardless of how I feel about him this must worry the owners as they are appearing to do everything they can to engage with the fanbase and get everybody onboard, he does split opinion and nothing but decent results now will do, I think he needs a win tomorrow and a better showing at Gateshead next week to keep the wolves from the door.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Regardless of how I feel about him this must worry the owners as they are appearing to do everything they can to engage with the fanbase and get everybody onboard, he does split opinion and nothing but decent results now will do, I think he needs a win tomorrow and a better showing at Gateshead next week to keep the wolves from the door.

Same for  me.Ithink and hope we will win Monday but would like Reid to start for a change.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I think it's just too tough down here, wonder how he'd fair in league's one & two?

Would it be the same or worse? These are the questions that need answering, especially by those on here, who treat him as if he were some kind of God.

Edited by Littlemoor Lad
Missing letter

39 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

I think it's just too tough down here, wonder how he'd fair in league's one & two?

Would it be the same or worse? These are the questions that need answering, especially by those on here, who treat him as if he were some kind of God.

Some of them were in the Simon Corney Appreciation Society - Enough said.

Frank had said it’s playoffs minimum!

Although unlikely,🙏 If we were to lose our next two games that would be one win in seven.

We could then be 9 points off a playoff spot which would probably require a 5 game winning streak just to make up the lost ground!

What would it take for Frank & the board to act, how bad would it have to get?

5 hours ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

'All we are asking...........is give us a 6-0 win, a clean sheet, some booming tackles, take your hands out of your pockets, drop Nuttall, leave, die, sorry diet, wave at us, get returning players injured so we can complain, clap us, say we are great, sort the tannoy out and various stuuf ranging fron petty to darnright idiotic.

not much l suppose

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Frank had said it’s playoffs minimum!

Although unlikely,🙏 If we were to lose our next two games that would be one win in seven.

We could then be 9 points off a playoff spot which would probably require a 5 game winning streak just to make up the lost ground!

What would it take for Frank & the board to act, how bad would it have to get?

said

if

were 

would

could

would

probably

just

what

would

how

would

have

you need to introduce more certainty into your life. too many loaded questions youre just itching to answer. quite indicative of your matchday mindset.

Edited by Monty Burns
youre

12 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

said

if

were 

would

could

would

probably

just

what

would

how

would

have

you need to introduce more certainty into your life. too many loaded questions youre just itching to answer. quite indicative of your matchday mindset.

OK….when we lose our next two games………😆