Unsworth

9 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

big win today three game undeaten run, not conceded a goal for over four hours, 8000 crowd..

We conceded in the 61st minute against Chesterfield, when we win 1-0 and get another clean sheet today makes it 3 hours 29 minutes 👍.

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Because you said "if we take Aldershot out of it"

Must be on the wind up you

I pointed out we had one good game, and the rest have been dire, so showing the goals scored total is currently very misleading?

Not sure where the issue is 

Just now, St92 said:

I pointed out we had one good game, and the rest have been dire, so showing the goals scored total is currently very misleading?

Not sure where the issue is 

Why don't you put the Southend game in there as an example of goals co ceded not counting? It's a one off...

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

Why don't you put the Southend game in there as an example of goals co ceded not counting? It's a one off...

Except the Southend performance isn't a one off, because we've been similarly poor in a lot of games under DU

We've only beaten 1 team 5-1 to my knowledge...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, St92 said:

Except the Southend performance isn't a one off, because we've been similarly poor in a lot of games under DU

We've only beaten 1 team 5-1 to my knowledge...

Tying yourself in knots here.

Just accept you were talking nonsense and move on.

I doubt he will be given his marching orders today.

Plenty wanted Reid and Fondop.

After Fondop's first booking my thought was he is off at HT, maybe DU thought the same...

Think it is harsh to expect DU to pull him  after two minutes.

However it is a results business. Less than one point a game is relegation form.

Rude said earlier half a season to balance things out but there are no great teams in this division.

10 games was my mark but expecting 15 points. Three wins and a draw from the next 4 anyone?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PeteG said:

I'm not going over old ground but if Unsworth had any respect for the Royles and the Rothwells, he'd resign tonight. However, I very much doubt he will.

Yes it's a shame we've now got a decent owner and Board and a poor manager which is in direct contrast to our previous regime.

• Like 1