MATCH: Notts County (A) 26/12/22

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Riiiight. . .  

So that’s why we were shit. . . 

he’ just a disaster on and off the pitch. U just can’t warm to him. Anyway a game where his preferred 4-5-1 defend at all costs is the right tactic. Will it make us competitive we will see. Don’t expect a result but do expect us to compete and for it to be close. 0-3 loss I’ll go for then 

18 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

he’ just a disaster on and off the pitch. U just can’t warm to him. Anyway a game where his preferred 4-5-1 defend at all costs is the right tactic. Will it make us competitive we will see. Don’t expect a result but do expect us to compete and for it to be close. 0-3 loss I’ll go for then 

Aye.

Someone said twitter,-  ‘can’t wait to see Nuttall and Reid in the same side, with the expectation we’re playing two up top, only to find Reid is playing wide left.’ 

And that’s exactly what will happen- he’ll find a way to play his signings out of position. 

I don’t think we’ll get anything from this double header, and then we’re down to 24 games left. . and needing at least 8 wins to have any chance of staying up. 

1 hour ago, True Tic said:

I hope this bug thing isn’t a “getting the excuses in early “ line. Hate to sound cynical but I want us to give a really good account of ourselves these next two games. No excuses.. oh and two up front please…

He will not play two up front on Monday.

4-2-3-1 probably 

2 hours ago, League one forever said:

Aye.

Someone said twitter,-  ‘can’t wait to see Nuttall and Reid in the same side, with the expectation we’re playing two up top, only to find Reid is playing wide left.’ 

And that’s exactly what will happen- he’ll find a way to play his signings out of position. 

I don’t think we’ll get anything from this double header, and then we’re down to 24 games left. . and needing at least 8 wins to have any chance of staying up. 

bet Tollitt plays on the left 😉

4 hours ago, League one forever said:

Riiiight. . .  

So that’s why we were shit. . . 

4 hours ago, LaticsLegend said:

Ah, the famous 'it's no excuse but'...... before preceding to use it as an excuse.

4 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

He pisses me off more each time. If they are sick don’t play them. We have enough to beat Peterborough Sport ffs. Weapon. 
Anyhow, is this new streaming option available on Boxing Day ? 

I must admit, he is beginning to get on my tits 

4 hours ago, League one forever said:

Scrap that- just registered and it’s now £9.50 but it says the games won’t be available to domestic viewers. Which I didn’t realise. I thought it would be ifollow type thing. 

According to the information below, the only unavailable game on Boxing day for UK residents is Barnet vs Boreham

https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/packages

Archived