MATCH: Notts County (A) 26/12/22

49 minutes ago, andy_b_100 said:

All games apart from Barnet v Boreham are available... For £9.50. not tried to buy it yet ... Fingers crossed innit 

Can I stream these games direct to my tv or is it like ifollow which you have to stream to a mobile or laptop?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Yes I know you can do that but I haven’t a lap top!😆

Not too late for a laptop Christmas present.🙂

Alternatively, buy a  Chromecast stick for about £25 which sends the stream to tablets or phones on to TV.

Need good wifi for that though.

We have more than enough firepower to scare opposing sides. Yet he goes with one up top. What have we got to lose against Notts County? They're a top side, but we should be taking the game to 'em. Maynard starting is absolutely ridiculous too. I really can't be bothered with Unsworth. 

He's gone 5 at the back again hasn't he. Only got Tollitt in that team who can play LM/RM realistically

So I'm guessing Kitching Maynard Clarke Hogan Sheron back 5

With Chapman Peck Gardner in midfield

Tollitt behind Nuttall

If it is a 5 at the back, that's frightening that DU chose to bring that back after how bad we've looked in that system previously

1 minute ago, St92 said:

He's gone 5 at the back again hasn't he. Only got Tollitt in that team who can play LM/RM realistically

So I'm guessing Kitching Maynard Clarke Hogan Sheron back 5

With Chapman Peck Gardner in midfield

Tollitt behind Nuttall

If it is a 5 at the back, that's frightening that DU chose to bring that back after how bad we've looked in that system previously

Is Maynard not a midfielder, sort of, from time to time?  I'd have thought that's 4-5-1

I'm thinking we're looking at a system like when we played Wrexham at home.

Loved the first half of that, and we have better players now, so no reason why we can't get something out of today.

Good options off the bench of it goes pear shaped as well. 👍

Just now, Simpo said:

I'm thinking we're looking at a system like when we played Wrexham at home.

Loved the first half of that, and we have better players now, so no reason why we can't get something out of today.

Good options off the bench of it goes pear shaped as well. 👍

David Unsworth is our manager. There's one reason.

Archived