MATCH: Wrecsam (A) 01/04/23

Straight red so that's our main goal threat out for another fucking three weeks! Latics are definitely not safe from the drop as it stands, especially if Yeovil beat Southend in the later kick-off.

5-1, well and truly kicked up the arse.
Defeated before a ball was even kicked, no doubt.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way will the manager and his two mates, neither of whom show the slightest bit of enthusiasm for the job do any better next year. I have said before, whatever money given to these 3 to spend on players will be wasted. They simply have no idea. 

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

Straight red so that's our main goal threat out for another fucking three weeks! Latics are definitely not safe from the drop as it stands, especially if Yeovil beat Southend in the later kick-off.

Yes, 8 points above the drop. We ain’t safe yet, especially playing gutless football 

Just now, 100milesaway said:

No way will the manager and his two mates, neither of whom show the slightest bit of enthusiasm for the job do any better next year. I have said before, whatever money given to these 3 to spend on players will be wasted. They simply have no idea. 

It has so far.

Just now, Boyyou said:

Talk of signing 8 or 9 players this summer. Think they need to be starters!

There is absolutely no point in talking about next season until Latics are mathematically safe from relegation. We could be in the NLN at this rate.

Just now, BP1960 said:

And who did DU assign to mark Mullin?

A five yard exclusion zone.

That was the one time that I have ever been truly embarrassed by the club I love. I am off to kick the rego plate on my car before going to bed.

Truly pathetic effort. 

Wrexham played us off the park and deserved their win. 

Mullin is just Mullin. Deserved his hatrick.

6 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

A five yard exclusion zone.

That was the one time that I have ever been truly embarrassed by the club I love. I am off to kick the rego plate on my car before going to bed.

Truly pathetic effort. 

Wrexham played us off the park and deserved their win. 

Mullin is just Mullin. Deserved his hatrick.

Serves you right for a reg plate beginning with DU.🤣

Absolute embarrassment that. I don't care about budgets, or quality of player or whatever, they're still a team in the same division and Latics have utterly rolled over there. Very, very lucky it was only 5. Disgusting performance. I can't wait for this season to end, and frankly for Unsworth to go 

1 minute ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Absolute embarrassment that. I don't care about budgets, or quality of player or whatever, they're still a team in the same division and Latics have utterly rolled over there. Very, very lucky it was only 5. Disgusting performance. I can't wait for this season to end, and frankly for Unsworth to go 

Precisely this

1 minute ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

THIS with bells on

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Those who travelled and suffered more to watching it.☹️

Well, I drove to Melbourne on Wednesday. I watched the Lions be humiliated on Thursday by the Western Bulldogs. The trip was an experience never to be repeated. After a 3500 km round trip, I should have known better than to expect more than what I saw.

Archived