MATCH: Wrecsam (A) 01/04/23

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

BBC league table is incorrect isn't it? Says we have 46 points from 39, surely it's 47 from 40? They seem to have missed a draw somewhere.

Live score has us 47 from 40.

Shits me that I have to scroll 6 pages!

39 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Straight red so that's our main goal threat out for another fucking three weeks! Latics are definitely not safe from the drop as it stands, especially if Yeovil beat Southend in the later kick-off.

5-1, well and truly kicked up the arse.
Defeated before a ball was even kicked, no doubt.

Might be 4 games as it's his 2nd straight red for violent conduct.

35 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

It has so far.

He's signed some who are an improvement over what we had. Name his good signings and bad. Good will far outweigh the bad. Don't chat shit because he didn't sign some lightweight kid made of biscuits from the local Sunday league you recommended 

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Might be 4 games as it's his 2nd straight red for violent conduct.

He's signed some who are an improvement over what we had. Name his good signings and bad. Good will far outweigh the bad. Don't chat shit because he didn't sign some lightweight kid made of biscuits from the local Sunday league you recommended 

Can we count Cheltenham as a local Sunday League team?

15 minutes ago, pk200 said:

reckon this result will cost in region of 500 season ticket renewals.....pure guess.

Particularly if prices are increased like they will be at many clubs.

Macclesfield are charging £17 next season and that's in the Northern Premier League.

12 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Live score has us 47 from 40.

Shits me that I have to scroll 6 pages!

The standard of reporting by BBC and Sky on the NL is pretty poor but then I guess it's non-league so of less interest to them.

22 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

Please please Frank, do not give this bloke next year's budget to spend.

Frank won't admit he's made a massive mistake listening to the Royle's. It's his money and he should be now calling the shots not them. 

Many Wrexham fans are saying that we are the worst team they have played this season BY FAR - This may be a disappointment for the apologists who accepted defeat before kick-off, along with the management and players. 

We're nowhere near any level to think about a Football League return, and we won't be for a long time. 

1 minute ago, GKing521 said:

Many Wrexham fans are saying that we are the worst team they have played this season BY FAR - This may be a disappointment for the apologists who accepted defeat before kick-off, along with the management and players. 

We're nowhere near any level to think about a Football League return, and we won't be for a long time. 

Apologists can get in the bin with Unsworth and I count the Royles in that.

Never in a million years is this man the right one to take us forward, problem for me is he assumes he's bullet proof so there is no real reason for him to achieve, I wouldn't trust him with ten bob of my money let alone a transfer budget. 

2 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Why would any Oldham fan be bothered what Wrexham fans are allegedly saying about our team? In case anyone is bothered, Maidstone United are the worst team Wrexham have played. Check out the league table.

Another Unsworth masterclass. I have zero enthusiasm for next season (if we stay up that is)

He seems to be really pleased with himself having turned us into a solid lower mid table team

We should just about survive in 17th or 18th but is there really a shred of evidence that this Everton mob should be trusted with next season’ budget?

8 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Another Unsworth masterclass. I have zero enthusiasm for next season (if we stay up that is)

He seems to be really pleased with himself having turned us into a solid lower mid table team

We should just about survive in 17th or 18th but is there really a shred of evidence that this Everton mob should be trusted with next season’ budget?

Nope. The only argument is that they've slightly improved. And I say slightly because his first 15 games or so where the worst in the clubs entire history.

I have no trust he'll have us anywhere near the playoffs even with decent investment

It's frustrating, because I watched the Barnet game and there was a genuine game plan there that was executed. We went to a side in fourth, got on the front foot, pressed them, and he made proactive substitutions that won us the game. I thought he might finally have turned a corner. Alas, no...

That was an utter shambles. The ball clearly crossed the line from their attempt in minute 1 and that set the tone. We have inferior players undoubtedly but we offered nothing going forwards and gave them all the time in the world to do what they wanted.

We should be competing in every game we play but we were miles off it. Seriously disappointing and we could be back looking over our shoulders again very soon. When will this nightmare end?

Our performances under Unsworth have been so uninspiring it’s beyond a joke. This season watching Latics has been boring to the point where I have regretted buying a season ticket. I was delighted when the takeover happened and went into the season grateful to have our club back. I didn’t expect a massive amount from Latics this season but that doesn't mean I am happy to watch lacklustre performances and a manager who clearly has no idea how to set a team up to win. He doesn’t know how to get the best out of the players, he can’t even motivate them to put a shift in. There is no way he watches the opposition because if he does then its just another example of his lack of tactical understanding. There is no way he is the manager to get us promoted. If he is given next season’s budget then I fear the board are making a mistake. First mistake was giving him a three year contract 

Just now, south east latic said:

That was an utter shambles. The ball clearly crossed the line from their attempt in minute 1 and that set the tone. We have inferior players undoubtedly but we offered nothing going forwards and gave them all the time in the world to do what they wanted.

We should be competing in every game we play but we were miles off it. Seriously disappointing and we could be back looking over our shoulders again very soon. When will this nightmare end?

It won’t but there is a nice break from the end of April to early August 🤣😜

Archived