MATCH: Wrecsam (A) 01/04/23

27 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

Why would any Oldham fan be bothered what Wrexham fans are allegedly saying about our team? In case anyone is bothered, Maidstone United are the worst team Wrexham have played. Check out the league table.

Because they, the whole of the National league, and most Latics fans know that it is true.

Unfortunately, our management and owners don't. 

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

Because they, the whole of the National league, and most Latics fans know that it is true.

Unfortunately, our management and owners don't. 

The league table shows otherwise.

13 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Nope. The only argument is that they've slightly improved. And I say slightly because his first 15 games or so where the worst in the clubs entire history.

I have no trust he'll have us anywhere near the playoffs even with decent investment

It's frustrating, because I watched the Barnet game and there was a genuine game plan there that was executed. We went to a side in fourth, got on the front foot, pressed them, and he made proactive substitutions that won us the game. I thought he might finally have turned a corner. Alas, no...

Barnet aren't Wrexham

12 minutes ago, south east latic said:

That was an utter shambles. The ball clearly crossed the line from their attempt in minute 1 and that set the tone. We have inferior players undoubtedly but we offered nothing going forwards and gave them all the time in the world to do what they wanted.

We should be competing in every game we play but we were miles off it. Seriously disappointing and we could be back looking over our shoulders again very soon. When will this nightmare end?

No it didn't 

41 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

Imagine how shit we’d be under those clueless buffoons who are now out of the club.

Well, we wouldn't exist. 

We now have a real opportunity with decent funding behind us but I just can't help but feel next season is already a write-off with Unsworth at the wheel. 

1 hour ago, GKing521 said:

Many Wrexham fans are saying that we are the worst team they have played this season BY FAR - This may be a disappointment for the apologists who accepted defeat before kick-off, along with the management and players. 

We're nowhere near any level to think about a Football League return, and we won't be for a long time. 

It can turn around very quickly Ed, not quite sure why you and others keep punting this idea that was happened before must always be

on another poor run now. Mgmt have taken us to our lowest point and back to where we were when they joined. No real improvement and the tactics. Wow. Beyond bad. The fa cup isn’t the comp it is today if good work rate closing down and basic shape doesn’t work. Loads of teams with way less talent constantly produce decent performances and run better teams close. We sit back and have no way out. We don’t really press and our play and passing is horrendous. Not even getting close to being a half decent team and against good sides like today we are so far off it’s untrue. I think we have some ok players. Mgmt solely at fault for their tactics limiting players and again I have no hope for next season 

Absolutely they will set a points record for the league   Which means they will be the best ever to play at this level next season’s league won’t be anywhere near as hard if  both Wrexham and Notts co  go up  it will still be competitive   But nothing to fear if  we recruit well  we should be in with a shout 

1 hour ago, Handsy said:

Absolutely they will set a points record for the league   Which means they will be the best ever to play at this level next season’s league won’t be anywhere near as hard if  both Wrexham and Notts co  go up  it will still be competitive   But nothing to fear if  we recruit well  we should be in with a shout 

If ‘normal’ champions get 85/90 points- I still don’t fancy Unsy to come anywhere near it. 

6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Don't think the manager matters if they get enough good players in.

Plenty of good players in now with pedigree but once they are out on the pitch they look like a pub team who've never met, it's difficult to even see what we are trying to do at times we are that clueless.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Plenty of good players in now with pedigree but once they are out on the pitch they look like a pub team who've never met, it's difficult to even see what we are trying to do at times we are that clueless.

Not enough good players though is there, especially in the forward positions.

Total bloody shambles. Embarrassing. 

Only Rooney and Hogan deserve credit. 

The rest want to look at themselves in the mirror and feel ashamed. As for Unsworth  words fail me apart from inept,clueless and disappointing.Keeper was rubbish.With his height he should have prevented two goals.Hope Frank was there to see and feel how our fans were humiliated by a far better team with strength all over the pitch.Mullin and Lee were outstanding for them.Their class showed and i hope our players reflect on their shortcomings.

This season cant end soon enough when we need a complete overall of who we keep or try to offload and its a shame Unsworth cant be shown the door..

To lose without putting up a fight is one thing that I can't tolerate.I feel sorry for our fans but mainly for Frank.

Just now, deyres42 said:

Not enough good players though is there, especially in the forward positions.

There is no attacking intent to even start worrying about forward players but it's a fair point, although Unsworths brought in three or four strikers already all of whom are fucking dogshit and need replacing other than probably Reid.

Archived