MATCH: Scunthorpe United (A) 10/04/23

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

Hollywood winning 3-2

Watching this currently not sure any of our players get into the starting 11 of either team. Both are comfortably league 2 standard.

We might not have to be as good as them to go up next season 100 points isn't going to be enough to win the league this year it may well be next year. I also believe that 8-9 signings of the right calibre can lift the rest of the players currently here.

Thats a silver lining I'm taking from this but it goes without saying we are miles off both of them.

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Valid point. Loads saying raffle winner and absolutely terrible. Said give him time. Done well today

Nope, as usual you use the term loads or everyone to validate your point. 

When the truth is far less generalised. 

He was criticised because he was poor. 

If he’s done well today, fair play- and he’ll take the praise. 

Nobody can have it both ways. 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Nope, as usual you use the term loads or everyone to validate your point. 

When the truth is far less generalised. 

He was criticised because he was poor. 

If he’s done well today, fair play- and he’ll take the praise. 

Nobody can have it both ways. 

Loads on here is about right. 

He was criticised without being given time. As per.

Yes he was good today.

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Yes he was good today.

The bar's set very low then.

4 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Yes he was good today.

On here is a tiny proportion of the fanbase- and of those only 30/40 are regular posters. Of those we have happy clappers, in the middle, and more negative. So you’re talking about roughly 10/12 people. . . Loads. . 😂

He was brought in to the hit ground running as Unsy clearly didn’t like his options. Otherwise he wouldn’t be here. He was poor and shock, horror,  on a fans forum- criticised.

If, as you say he’s played well today, fair play to the lad. But moving forward I’d like a better return than one performance in 4. 

40 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Watching this currently not sure any of our players get into the starting 11 of either team. Both are comfortably league 2 standard.

We might not have to be as good as them to go up next season 100 points isn't going to be enough to win the league this year it may well be next year. I also believe that 8-9 signings of the right calibre can lift the rest of the players currently here.

Thats a silver lining I'm taking from this but it goes without saying we are miles off both of them.

I'm quite happy that my gloomy, but realistic prediction didn't come true and that hopefully sees Latics safe. Scunny fans must be devastated and it won't be easy for them to bounce back.

Wrexham and County could both probably sail through League Two, as Stockport appear to be doing this season. It would be quite the turnaround, Stockport in league One and Latics in the NL.

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

I'm quite happy that my gloomy, but realistic prediction didn't come true and that hopefully sees Latics safe. Scunny fans must be devastated and it won't be easy for them to bounce back.

Wrexham and County could both probably sail through League Two, as Stockport appear to be doing this season. It would be quite the turnaround, Stockport in league One and Latics in the NL.

I’m gutted for Scunthorpe and I hope they are run properly next season so they can come back up. 
I think Hollywood fc will bounce league 2 and possibly league 1 in a few seasons provided the two owners don’t lose interest 

Archived