MATCH: Scunthorpe United (A) 10/04/23

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Fear the worst if Nuttall doesn’t play. Reid isn’t a loan striker and may not be ready for 2 games in 4 days and Bas isn’t a footballer. Forshaw/Luamba could be involved if Nuttall injured ? 

Reid seems to be made of tissue paper, he's out more than in.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I’ve just spent £9.50 on the National League TV broadcast - I’m hoping that the camera position is better than the one at BP 🤞

Think I’ve streamed every game I’ve not been to (missed 3) and never really had any major issues that people report, actually I’ve been very impressed with the service. 
Only game I could remember was Dorking away, the lens was steamed up and it looked like the pitch was covered in fog. 
I have pretty low expectations on the camera angle ect so I may not take much of an issue as others. 

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Think I’ve streamed every game I’ve not been to (missed 3) and never really had any major issues that people report, actually I’ve been very impressed with the service. 
Only game I could remember was Dorking away, the lens was steamed up and it looked like the pitch was covered in fog. 
I have pretty low expectations on the camera angle ect so I may not take much of an issue as others. 

Archived