Peter Clarke

23 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Tbf the COVOD vaccine is shite. Started at 100% effective at preventing transmission. Look where that ended up

Personally, I thank God for it. Anyone who doesn't understand the value of the vaccine programme is a moron. Have you heard the nutters with their ridiculous conspiracy theories? I've met a lot of senior civil servants and politicians. They're happy to get through the day. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

And would have been a whole lot worse without it!

Not a provable thing

Just now, bigfatjoe1 said:

Personally, I thank God for it. Anyone who doesn't understand the value of the vaccine programme is a moron. Have you heard the nutters with their ridiculous conspiracy theories? I've met a lot of senior civil servants and politicians. They're happy to get through the day. 

Plenty of vaccines that do a great job. That one was a crock of shit, over hyped by companies wanting to make billions and lapped up by terrified people and governments 

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Not a provable thing

Plenty of vaccines that do a great job. That one was a crock of shit, over hyped by companies wanting to make billions and lapped up by terrified people and governments 

So you’re saying the vaccine hasn’t significantly reduced the death rate?

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Not a provable thing

Be interested to hear your credentials. Are you an epidemiologist?  Or work in a similar field?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Sure it's quite common knowledge now. Don't you remember when they said it stopped transmission? That was a lie to start off with

No one credible ever said that though. Because that’s not what vaccines do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Because that was a view widely shared at the time so as not to terrify people...

Going to stop now. I’m not medical, plus I have a shit memory so can’t remember what message the government put out or what was said by the scientists at the time. 

One thing I’m confident of though is that vaccines are the main thing that got the world back to some level of normality so quickly after it all started. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Going to stop now. I’m not medical, plus I have a shit memory so can’t remember what message the government put out or what was said by the scientists at the time. 

One thing I’m confident of though is that vaccines are the main thing that got the world back to some level of normality so quickly after it all started. 

Ye. We can get back on topic and agree to disagree on that 🤣

On 4/15/2023 at 10:22 PM, rudemedic said:

Unless he's taking about vaccines when he's dead wrong.

tbh l never went near him for vaccine advice so l am unaware of his utterances on such.

the legacy of vaccine advice from none vaccine qualified people during covid will kill millions of humans next time round. if we dont kill ourselves first. 😞.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

tbh l never went near him for vaccine advice so l am unaware of his utterances on such.

the legacy of vaccine advice from none vaccine qualified people during covid will kill millions of humans next time round. if we dont kill ourselves first. 😞.

Could expand that to experts in their field in general. Economy, climate change etc. A Facebook post using words like sheeple has more credibility for many. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

I thought the vaccine was introduced to reduce the chances of being admitted to intensive care, not negating the virus.

Yeah I know but that's just boring old facts isn't it. Its just not as interesting as a story about it all being a big hoax to make profits for big pharma and the whole world being run by the lizard people. For God sake do you not watch YouTube. Wake up.Sheeple!

• Like 5