Unsworth Out

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Not saying he wasn't good enough. I'm saying once something has happened and you'll never know what would have happened if you hadn't changed it you can claim what you want. Won't make you right or better than anyone else

Who isn't calm? Just stop pretending you know more than anyone else

Obviously not ehat I was saying but the point often slips straight over your head

I don't claim to be right or better than anyone else, my opinion is he was shite, his record doesn't dispel my theory. Anyway I'm now done with Unsworth. 

• Like 2

I don't think the timing can be criticised.

In hindsight, it might turn out that he should've gone earlier. I was one of the ones who'd have been happy if he'd been sacked pre-season.

That said, he'd earned the right to start this season and the club gave it as long as they could. They'd made a commitment that ended up being the wrong one. Can't blame them for leaving iong as was possible. It didn't work but it might have.

Edited by Ackey
Madness.

7 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

People talk some absolute bollocks! DU was a poor manager - full stop. We waited far too long to get rid - full stop. 

Just look at the upturn already now he's gone - 3 wins on the bounce. Simple fact is this; If ANYONE else had been in charge from the start of the season we would now be neck and neck with Chesterfield and BP would be a cauldron - if you can't see that; then you are in denial.

let it go........................................

10 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

I'll let it go when the fools stop saying "they are easy games". Really ? Mr T has amassed more points in ONE WEEK than DU did from the start of the season. Some people seem content that we have let a golden opportunity for automatic promotion to slip out of our hands. 

still, let it go !  😉 

Personally, i would have got rid of Unsworth at the end of last season, if not before but no point going over that now. The interesting thing is, I don't think the board would have sacked him when they did if it wasn't for fans getting vocal at games and considering the patience lot were very much against anyone voicing their opinion, they do look a bit stupid now saying it was the right time for him to go. Be thankful fans did voice their opinion and especially the ones at Bromley who approached Frank in a calm and respectful manner to ask him to make the change.

• Like 5

• Ackey locked this topic